His first I Love You

Logan- He takes you to the beach to stargaze. Logan puts his jacket around your shoulders when he sees you shiver. You blush at the slight of affection. You knew he wasn't good at telling anyone about his feelings,so this is special for both of you. "(Y/n), I want to tell you that I love you."he says. "I love you too,Logan."you reply.

David- He takes you to a paintball arena. You both get into your gear and grab your paintball guns and head to your side. The game started and you both ran to get the other team out. One of the enemy players bout shot you when David block the shot. He leans down eye level to you. "I love you,(Y/N)."he says. "I love you too David.".

Keegan- He takes you to a dinner date. You we're surprised at first but fell in love with keegan all over again. You both were almost finished when he grabbed your hand. "(Y/N),I love you,I always had since I first met you."he said with love in his voice. You couldn't help but blush."I love you too."

Merrick- Merrick took you to the movies to see (y/f/m). You both share a large popcorn throughout the movie,as well as a large pop. When the movie was over,you both walk out to his truck. He stops you by the passenger door. "I love you."he says. "I love you too."

Elias- He took you to the planetarium. He new how much you watched the stars whenever you had time off. He takes you into the theatre portion of the planetarium."I love you,(y/n)."
"I love you too,Elias."