Forever

Requested by miss_templar

"Aw come on Hesh,lighten up I was only joking." Marie said as she and Hesh were fighting the Federation at the enemy base. "This isn't a place to be jo- Frey watch out!" Hesh yells but was to late. Frey was shot right below her heart. Hesh calls in immediate evac and for the medibay to be clear. "Hang on." Hesh says holding her close to his chest. Once in the chopper everything 've out. "I love you Marie. I always had. I love your smile,your eyes,your everything. I love your jokes and demeanor. I was gonna ask you out to dinner tomorrow."Hesh said with years streaming down his face like they did when his dad died. "I love you too Heshie."Marie said with her last breath.

End flashback

Hesh was to make a speech in a minute. Her funeral was today and it took a till on Hesh and her parents. Her father helped him through the grief and pain. Hesh stepped up to the podium by her casket. "Marie Everyn was a good soldier. She was laid back and always joked around. Marie was my partner in crime since Logan disappeared. I have grown to lover her since then. Now she's with my mother and father in a better place. Rest in peace Marie,i love you with all my heart." Hesh choked out. From her own little heaven, Marie smiled. "Be good Heshie, I love you." she said staring into her little world puddle.

=========================
I actually kinda teared up cause I had lost someone close to me on my birthday 6 years ago.