Senseless

Requested by theWildQueen
A Merrick imagine

Merrick was on a mission with the kid,Logan, when he saw Sephy again. She was shooting at them with her honeybadger. "Pitch kill the Ghosts and being me the youngest Walker." Rorke said when an explosion happens. Pitch runs towards the Ghosts to kill then when Logan renders her unconscious.

It's been two weeks since they captured her and interrogated her for information. " Sephy, just tells us what we need." Elias said. "My name is Pitch, I haven't gone by Sephy since forever." she replied and looks to the two way glass. Merrick sees that she's been brainwashed. "She's been brainwashed Hesh,she's not the same." Merrick said sadly. "I know."hesh replied. After the interrogation, Pitch was taken to a solitary confinement room and locked in there. Several weeks go by without anything happen, Pitch decides to cause trouble and almost kill Kick.
A month after the event is when a
Elias decides to do something about her. He took her out to the yard where he reaches her a lesson. Five minutes into it she fights back. Afterwards, they're both beaten and bruised. "What's wrong old man, too tired?"Sephy asks him. "No. Just working on a distraction."he replied as Keegan shoots her in the knee. "No!" Merrick yelled. Sephy just laughs at his pathetic attempt at causing her pain. Hesh and Logan holds Merrick back as years stream down his cheeks. He still loves Sep by no matter what. "Never forget that I'm stronger than you." Sephy says before she smirks. Keegan aims his gun at the back of her head. Merrick takes Keegan hand gun from him after breaking away from Hesh and Logan and makes her face him. "I still love you Sephy."Merrick quietly says aiming the gun right between her eyes and pulls the trigger ending her life and destroying his own.