Finish The Work

“…being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” Philippians 1:6

God is able to finish what he has begun in your life. He has the capacity to bring to completion what He started. 

When you doubt this, look at the creation and see the beauty of all things that God has created. Everything in the intricate and complex creation points to a Mighty Creator who does not only starts but also finishes what He started. 

Or look at the cross. God’s finished work in Calvary purchased for us the redemption of our sins long before we even exist. Imagine, He has finished His work in us way before we come to this world. When Christ said, “It is finished”, He turned over His completed work before the Heavenly Father. Because He finished His mission, all humanity can be reconciled to God. 

God is truly able to finish any single concern you have today. If He, in His sovereignty, allowed these difficulties or challenges to come your way, He will also usher you through it. Yes, He will complete what He has started. 

Furthermore, this truth should inspire you to finish what you started. Accomplish every given assignment. In the end you would realize that what really matters is not how well you started but how well you finish the task at hand. In honor of the God who completes what He began, do not leave any work or assignment undone.