U mad bro?

"...SLENDERMAN!!!" Kelsey and Cassandra squealed. "You know what that's it I give up on life!" You say as you fall backwards dramatically digging your heels in the ground so you wouldn't fall all the way over. "You know I'd certainly appreciate if you didn't interrupt when I'm making fun of people older than me!" You yelled at the tall figure.

Wait. Making fun of people? I would never do that! I swear it's like this form has an attitude of its own!!! I would never be this mean... Unless. No I would never be this mean and under no circumstances is it acceptable! You finished your thought after hearing your name be called.

Cassandra P.O.V

OMG ITS SLENDERMAN!!! Wait. Am I of all people fangirling!? That can't be right! Whatever. Oh my gosh is Kelsey trying to take a selfie with Masky!? Oh wait never mind Y/N threw a dagger really close to her head and now she's cowering by me cause she's afraid of Y/N. Great. Note my sarcasm please.

Toby P.O.V (Sorry it was bound to happen)

"T-That Y/N girl is kinda s-scary" i whispered to Masky. But also kinda cute. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!?

Masky P.O.V

"That is true I think it's because of her relationship to a certain person." (Refer to title) I said to Toby, but apparently Y/N had super hearing and well let's just said Toby winded up with I dagger lodged in his goggles a hair away from his eye, I ended up with I cracked mask, and she just glared at hoodie shooting daggers at him. If looks could kill he'd be dead. Then there's slender who had an amused look on his face. Well as much amusement as you could make out anyway.

Your P.O.V

"I would quite appreciate it if you released my Proxys." Slender said to me
Is he serious!? Haha he must be stupid! I thought.
"Ha your funny but no, they attacked me and now their mine." You said giving him the same look you gave hoodie. "Miss Y/N they are not yours they are mi-" Slender said right before you cut him off. "If their yours then do tell, why did they attack me?" You asked continuing "because it's not very gentlemanly to attack an innocent lady." You finished striking an (Alois Trancy) sassy pose placing your hands on your hips.
"Well I...."

A\N Ahhh you gotta love cliff hangers! Sorry bout that but I had to do it!!!