When Your Parents/ Best Friend Find Out

Start from the beginning

"Good night, Kai." You say.

Kai exchanges another kiss with you, before beginning the walk home. You watch as his red hoodie fades into the distance, before entering your house again. Your dad greets you with his arms crossed.

"No kissing!" He exclaims.

"Dad!" You groan

Jay
You are in your house watching tv when your mom steps in front of it, crosses her arms, and stares at you.
"What?" You ask irritated.
"When were you planning on telling me and your dad about your boyfriend?"
You look at her and feel all the color drain from your face.
"You know the rules. You're not supposed to date till your 21."
"Mom, I was gonna tell you-"
"I don't wanna hear your excuses young lady. You're grounded."
"Mom that's not fair! How come I'm not aloud to date?!"
"You know exactly why young lady."
"Mom, my boyfriend won't spike my drink! He loves me!"
"Loves a strong word sweetheart." Your mom said with an attitude.
"Mom, were you not aloud to date in high school?! Please, let me date Jay!!"
"Oh so his name's Jay. Do I need to contact his parents?"
"No, mom. I love Jay!"
"What so special about him, huh?" She said clearly getting angry.
"He's a ninja, he loves me, he's cute, and he saved me from my ex!" You inhale sharply realizing what you just said.
"Wait a minute. Ex as in ex-boyfriend. So you've disobeyed the rules before."
You look down at the floor and quietly say "yeah"
"How many times?"
"Just one."
Your mom hollers at your dad and tells him what's happening. Needless to say he's not happy either.
"(F/N)(Y/M/N)(L/N) you're so grounded!" Says your dad
"Yeah, mom hasn't told me yet," you say sarcastically
"(F/N)(Y/M/N) you're no longer aloud to see Jay," said your mom
"Mom!! You can't do that!! Please!!"
"I can and I just did young lady!! That's why you don't disobey our rules!!"
"Mom please reconsider! I want to see him!"
"No, that's final! You can no longer see him!"
"I hate you!" You say as you run to your room crying

Zane
You were sitting at your table waiting for your best friend to get through the line. When she sits down, she looks at you, smiles, and says,"So, (Y/N), anything new?"
"No,what about you?"
"I heard you met a boy."
You feel your cheeks heat up and feel blush sneak across your cheeks.
"Whaaaat? You're crazy."
"No I'm not, when were you planning on telling me?"
"I was planning on telling you after it lasted awhile. And who told you?"
"(E/N) did. She said she couldn't believe my best friend actually had a boyfriend. You never said anything, so I didn't believe her."
"Leave it to her to be rude."
"So, give me the details! What's his name, how cute is he, how old is he, what does-"
"Ok, (B/F/N) I get it. His names Zane, he's super cute, and he's 18."
"Wait, he's 18! Where's he at?"
"He doesn't go to school here. He's a ninja."
"A NINJA!!"
"Hey could you say it a bit louder, I don't think the other side of the school heard you."
"(Y/N) sorry but that's so exciting!! You're dating Zane, as in Zane Julien?"
"Yes, we just went over this."
"How could a hot ninja fall in love with an orphan girl like you?" You turn and see (E/N) sitting down at your table laughing.
"Zane loves me for who I am."
"Well he must have something wrong with him to fall in love with you."
Your temper was starting to flare up and your best friend saw it.
"Ok (Y/N), just ignore her. Calm down." Both of you get up and empty your trays before you do something to get expelled.

Cole
All of your family is sitting around the table, enjoying the time you finally get to spend together. You ask a question burning on your mind, since you haven't seen Lloyd in 6 years.

"So, Lloyd... we haven't really had much time to talk, but why do you look older? Aren't you only supposed to be 12? Or am I crazy?"

"You're crazy." Lloyd laughs, giving you a cheeky grin

"I have to be to put up with you." You chuckle, Lloyd and your mother following.

"In all seriousness though, during one of our missions, we had to use Tomorrow's Tea. When we used it, everyone in the vicinity grew older. I'm... I'm 18 now." Lloyd smiles sadly.