20

The results finally came in just in time. Dre didn't waste no time to open the letter, after looking over the results it came to a conclusion that Dre is the father of Drea. Dre was so relieved to know that his daughter was his.

Now it was time to head back to court since Simone was violating the visitation that Dre was able to get Drea on weekends.

So far so good Ayissha is doing good with her life especially since she had Andre to raise.

Ja'La transfer school since she move to Atlanta with Dre, their relationship been strong as ever. Might bump heads a couple of times but eventually LaLa is always by Dre side no matter what.

A year later....

Both of the kids birthday was in a month, Dre had everything under control. He was going to make sure that both of his kids was going to have the best birthday ever. Far as Simone, she finally got herself together after last year she was being selfish.

She came to realize that her and Dre will no longer be together, Drea be with Dre every weekend.

Dre

"Happy birthday to Andre and Drea, happy birthday to you" after singing I had both of my babies in my lap as they both place their little mouths on the cake. I end up getting a large cake with half of Hello Kitty and the other side with Batman on it.

"Awww let me get a picture" my mom said as she pull her phone out to snap the moment. Everyone was enjoying themselves and that's all I wanted.

"Aye Dre where do I need to put these gifts"? J.T. come walking in with gift bags, ain't no telling what he got them.

"Where you see the other gifts at man" I shook my head at him. While my yungins was playing around with they cake I went over to Ja'La who was talking with Ayissha.

"What you over here talking about"?

The both of them look at me before smiling. "I'll get back with you girl" Ayissha tells LaLa then bump pass me while laughing.

"Alright what was that all about, what did she say to you or what did you tell her"?

"Nosey much" she gave me a kiss before grabbing my hand. "Nothing serious, only girl talk" she say.

"Hmm yeah like what"?

"Damn Dre who are you inspector gadget".

I chuckle a little "Little girl who you getting smart with".

"You the only one I'm talking to ain't I" by then she let go of my hand running over to J.T. who was playing with Drea. She was feeding him cake and his crazy ass was eating it to.

"Dre do you have a minute"? Simone come walking up to me. Thankfully we are getting along, and she finally got some act right.

"Yeah what's up"?

"I just want to say thank you".

"Thank you for what"?

"For giving me Drea and also for putting up with me after what I done put you through".

"No need to thank me, we all have problems as well as issues. What happen last year is in the past, no need to bring it up. We on good terms so hey we straight" I tell her as nudge her causing her to smile. What happen between us is dead to me, I got my kids that's all that matters to me.

I was talking to my pops and he was telling me how proud he is that I'm being a good father. At some point it still feel weird for me that his ex wife is the mother of my child, I tried not to think on that as much. Ayissha and I became good friends when Andre was born, she don't even bring up the past when we was messing around.

I look around to see my family and friends having a good time with smiles on their faces. That's until Ayissha came and pinch my arm causing me to look at her crazy.

"Girl what's your problem"?

"You and LaLa is ain't fooling nobody" she smirk.

"Huh" I was confuse on what she was talking about.

"Huh nothing Dre, tell me LaLa is pregnant".

All of a sudden I seen my mom with Ja'La right beside her coming my way. "What y'all two hiding and not telling me"? my mom ask.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out" Ayissha put her two cents in.

Ja'La look at me as I look at her then we both began to smile "Yeah she's having a baby" I finally say.

"Oh my why y'all making me old" my mom start tearing up while hugging LaLa. She's so dramatic.

Ayissha was saying congrats then she came and hug me. "A family man I see, Dre in all seriousness I'm proud of you".

"Preciate that Issha alot".

"I wasn't expecting them to find out soon" LaLa came up to me.

"It's all good, they was going to find out anyway" I peck her lips a couple of times.

"Aww look at my favorite couple" it was nobody other than J.T.

During the rest of the day I was spending time with my kids as I help open they gifts, my life probably didn't go as I wanted but I am thankful for Andre, Drea, and the little one that's on the way. I couldn't ask for anything better than this.

End