Baby Mama's

7 months...

Dre

"Oh I am so excited to find out the sex of the baby" Simone smile brightly as she rub her belly. For the past months she been acting crazy, nothing but the hormones.

"I think it's a boy" I say parking the car.

"It's a girl".

"How you figure that"?

"Just a guess" I help her out the car then we made our way to the doctor office. She went to sign her name then came to sit by me. It been times where she would bring up us about getting back together, and I kept telling her there's no chance that we was getting back together.

I had spoke with Ayissha a couple of times and so far she's doing well. She'll be getting out in two weeks so I'll be doing the same thing I'm doing with Simone which is taking her to the appointments, making sure she got everything she needs. The only thing is how on earth am I going to be with both of them once they go into labor.

I snap out my thoughts once I heard the nurse call Simone to the back. "So Ms. Hawkins today you will be finding out the sex of the baby, are you excited to find out"?

"Yes, I've been dying to know" seeing Simone happy like this was rare. Usually she be looking all mean and shit but having a baby must going to change her.

"Well I'll be right back in a second" the nurse left out and not to long ago the lady came back in with another girl which she looked familiar.

Once I got a good look at her face it was Ja'La. "This is Ja'La, she's a student and will be here to see how things work".

She glance at me before smiling then focus on the nurse. As she was putting the gel on Simone stomach I kept looking at Ja'La. I thought she wanted to become a shrink, knowing her she might be doing both.

"Congratulations, you're having a girl".

"Oh my gosh Dre see I told you" Simone said while looking at the screen. I was having a baby girl and I look at the screen as well. The nurse gave Simone the sonogram then left out for a minute to get her perception.

That's when I had the chance to mess with LaLa. "Want to become a nurse huh"? I ask as she was washing her hands.

"Yeah, wanted to major in something else. By the way congrats to you both".

"Thank you, Dre I'll be back I need to use the restroom" Simone left out the room leaving Ja'La and I alone.

"Look at you about to be a dad".

"I know can't believe it" it has been a while since I heard from Ja'La. By me being with Simone helping her out I never got the chance to speak with her.

"I know you been busy so I guess I won't hurt you".

"Yeah pretty much, my hands been full. Wait until the baby comes, you might not see me".

"Don't worry about that, if Simone don't mind I can be the godmother to both of your babies. I always told you Dre I'm here for you no matter what".

I took in what she said and I knew for a fact that she meant every word of it. "I hear ya, Ima let you get back to work. Don't be a stranger hit me up sometimes" we both hug and walk out the room.

By then Simone was talking with the nurse. "I will most definitely give you a call daddy Dre" she laugh as she walk away.

"You got jokes...okay" I watch as she left then Simone came up to me. "I'm ready and hungry".

"Of course you always hungry greedy self" I joke.

"Don't do me" we headed to the car getting in. I already knew what she wanted to eat. Once we stop by Raisn Canes to grab a bite to eat, we was heading home until it was almost time for me to go to work. But foremost I couldn't wait to get that call from Ja'La.