14

Dre

"Baby please eat something, you been moping around for two weeks now".

"I'm not hungry" I mumble lowly. She place my food in front of me as I continue to look at nothing particular. Simone is on some foul shit, I pretty much didn't win custody of my daughter.

I was only going to see her on weekends. The killing part is I don't know Simone whereabouts. After we went through the court thing, she insist that she'll bring Drea over.

"Dre I know you upset right now and all but we'll get through this".

"Its easier for you to say, I don't have either one of my kids. Andre in Atlanta and Drea I don't know where she's at since her selfish ass mom wanna play games".

Ja'La didn't say nothing after I spoke, which I was glad. I didn't want to put all of my frustration on her when she has nothing to do with it but only trying to help.

Ja'La

I can't stand to see Dre all down. He did everything he possibly could do to have his daughter, according to law he can only have Drea for the weekends. At least with Andre he can go see him as much as he wants.

I tried talking some sense into Simone, letting her know she doesn't have to go through all this.

Without us getting into an argument I left Dre alone. He'll come back to his normal self sooner or later, he jsut need time and I'm willing to respect that.

Simone

"You know you wrong for keeping that baby away from that boy" my mom say as I was giving Drea a bath.

I couldn't wait to get my own place cause she was really nerve wrecking. "Ma I don't want to hear that, he will see her only on weekends. That's good enough, it's not like he going to miss her since he got a son".

"Just selfish".

"Yeah okay mom whatever you say" I dried Drea off getting her ready for bed. I could care less on how Dre feels, he need to suffer just like I suffer on the way he treated me.

Blahhh...better chapter on the next update