9

Omniscient

It was about that time for Simone to have her baby. Everything was already pack and ready for her to head to the hospital. As Dre drove to the hospital, he call his parents letting them know Simone was about to have the baby. He also call Ja'La.

As Dre kept on driving he was receiving a phone call from Ayissha. Not only Simone was about to give birth, Ayissha was having her baby as well. This was too much for Dre to handle. By the time he made it the nurses was already out waiting to take Simone in the back.

Once Simone was getting settled he went to go see Ayissha who was made it up there. Instead of them having separate rooms Dre wanted them both in the same room, that way he could be there for both of them at the same time.

Dre

Man I don't know how on earth I'm going to do this especially with both of them about to deliver no time soon. "I need some ice for my mouth" Ayissha said motion for me to get the cup from the table. I gave her some ice then went to check on Simone.

"How you feeling"?

"Good since they dope me up" she smile a little. "Just letting you know right now, while I'm holding your hand don't be squeezing it" I tell her, trying to lighten the mood since this was all new to her.

******

It was time for Simone to have the baby. I was already ready to see my baby girl to come.

"I'm count to three and I want you to push" the doctor tell Simone. Simone shook her head okay and held on to my hand.

"1...2...3 push".

She began to push and again he told her to push again by the time she push I heard my little lady crying. The doctor wash her up then wrap her up into a blanket, I held her in my arms looking at how beautiful she was.

*

"On the count of three I want you to push for me Ms. William, 1...2...3 push".

Ayissha start pushing and again he counted then she began to push again. There came out my son, I couldn't be more happier that both of my kids are born on the same day.

By then my parents and LaLa came in with balloons and bears.

"Aww let me see my grandbabies" my mom cooed going towards Simone to get the baby.

"I want y'all to welcome Andre Jr. and Drea Davis to the family".

 and Drea Davis to the family"

Drea⬆⬆

Andre⬆⬆

Andre⬆⬆

"Aww he is so handsome" LaLa say as she was holding Andre. Ayissha was okay with LaLa being the godmother. I'm not so sure with Simone, which right now it's not the time to get into that. As of right now I was enjoying my babies.

Simone

"She's too cute" I watch as Dre dad was holding Drea. It was funny how we both end up having our babies at the same time. I figure that Dre was going to get with Ja'La, I came to realize that Dre done move on so why even bother to keep trying. My baby was here and she's was my everything.

"Ja'La can I see you for a minute" I sat up a little.

"Yes" she walk over to the side of the bed. "I would love for you to be the godmother of Drea".

"I would be honor, I had already claim her so you have nothing to worry about" we hug and she went on back to the babies. Dre look at me and I return a smile, what happen between us is dead. I'm starting a new journey once I get back on my feet, I have a child to take care of now.

Ayissha

I was so glad my son is here and healthy. I let Dre family take over him since I'll have him all to myself once I be able to go home.

Cam finally was able to see Dre and she just had to be all extra, even though she wasn't asking personal questions. Seeing Terrence once again brought back memories. We said a few words to each other then left it at that.

Dre girlfriend Ja'La was a sweet girl. I couldn't dislike her cause she's with Dre, all that petty shit was out the window. I have a child to attend to know and that's what I'm going to be focusing on.

"Dre I see you make some good looking kids" I shook my head at Cameron, she love picking with people.

"Well what can I say" Dre being all cocky.

After everyone left the nurse took the babies back. I was going to try at least get some sleep as possible. Simone and I still was in the same room, nothing was said. I can tell she really didn't care for me, which was fine.

"Aye to squash all this, I have nothing against you. So I'm going to be the bigger person and I apologize for the way I was acting towards you" Simone said, took me by surprise but I gladly accept her apology.

"I also want to apologize for the little incident that happen on campus, my attention wasn't on to kill you. I don't know what came over me".

"It's fine, I just needed to get that off my chest" she tells me. After making a small talk I got comfortable waiting to doze off anytime soon, how I'm feeling right now I don't want to be bothered during the rest of the day.