11

Ja'La

"Simone still got feelings for you Dre".

Dre decided to take me out to lunch and he began to tell me about Simone. I see she's going back to her old ways, even though her problem is not with me. It's mainly with Ayissha.

"Well she need to understand we will never get back together".

"See Dre this what I was talking about" I say taking a sip of my sprite.

"About what"?

"The drama starting already, Simone is basically the problem".

"How many times I'm going to tell you to not worry about that" he held my hand.

"I hear you but look at it this way, you're stuck with her until Drea gets old enough to be on her own, then you won't have to worry about Simone".

I hate the fact that he got her pregnant in the first place. She got Drea who didn't ask to be here, I love that little girl like she's my own. Her mother is just crazy.

"Don't worry about Simone I got her, Ima go get Andre for the weekend to give Ayissha a break".

"Aww I wanna see little Dre, make sure you bring him by so I can see him".

Soon as Dre left me I got a text from Simone saying meet her at the park. I text her back okay and got in my car to meet up with her. I hope it's nothing about Dre cause I really don't have time for her drama, I'm only going cause I know she got Drea with her.

Dre

I made it to Ayissha place to go get my son. She already had his things pack and ready to go.

"Dre don't be teaching my baby bad habits" she joke.

"I'll try not to".

"Wait before you go, can I talk to you for a minute".

I wonder what she wanted to tell me. "Yeah, I'm listening" I took a seat with Andre in my lap.

"Well I know you dealing with Simone and she don't really care for me. All I'm saying Dre is she bet not be doing nothing to my baby".

"Ayissha you don't have to worry, she's not that stupid".

"She may not be but I am, cause if I see a scratch Dre you and Ja'La mind as well get full custody of Andre and Drea, because I will be lock up for killing that girl".

"Calm down everything is handle, he be with me most of the time".

"Only letting you know, she still likes you though".

"LaLa said the same thing, too bad she can't have me".

After leaving Ayissha house, I was on my way to Ja'La place. I call to let her know I was on the way but she never answer the phone. She probably stop by the store, it was a good thing she had a spare key.

Simone

"You really serious about this huh"? Ja'La ask me.

"Very, Dre had treated me wrong to the point I'm almost like a stranger to him".

"Simone it's not even like that, you don't like the fact he has a baby with Ayissha. You just wanted to be the only one with his child, and on top of that you mad with him cause he doesn't love you or want you".

She had a point there. Everything she was saying was true, that's why I was about to do this by staying away from Dre.

"Look you're right about everything, just let him know I'll talk everything out with him once I get myself together".

"Simone you don't have to do this, you know how Dre is".

"He'll be alright, make sure you tell him what I said" I felt myself about to cry so I got back in my car leaving. Since I been nothing but trouble it's best if I leave town.