16

Dre

I can't believe Simone would try to pull some mess like that, She really think that I would sleep with her.

Once we got back to Baton Rouge. Ja'La had class that evening, I didn't bother to tell her about what Simone did. I mean I did handle it in my own way, so there's nothing to be said. My heart is with Ja'La and that's all that matters.

Simone

"I'm not understanding you at all Simi" I sigh while listening to my mom blabber about how wrong I'm doing Dre.

"Look mom I will be moving out of your house in two days, so you can your peace back. I don't need you telling me how to deal with my problems" I got up to go get Drea who began to cry.

I might be selfish and have my evil ways, but I somewhat have a heart. If Dre want to get Drea during the weekends then I guess it wouldn't hurt to let my baby go, I need some help.

Ja'La

"Can I get a sweet tea? Please and thank you" after ordering my drink I step to the side as I waited. Class was over with and I was so ready to head home.

Haven't heard from Dre since this morning. He been acting strange every since we got back, well I've noticed it when he came back from seeing Drea. Something had to happen while he was there, I'll have to ask him about that.

******

"So nothing happen while you was over there"? I ask over the phone.

"LaLa nothing happen, why you questioning me anyway".

"Dre you mind as well tell me, Simone tried to sleep with you didn't it"?

He couldn't even say nothing to me once I've said that. "See this is the reason why I didn't want to get involve with you".

"I didn't sleep with her, I stop her before she went any further".

"That's all you had to say instead of getting smart with me" I left it alone after that.

"I'll be over in a minute".

"Okay" I simply said before I ended the call. It's going to be a matter of time when he actually falls into Simone trap, I just know it.