^2^

I just stared at my dad talk until I finally decided to turn. Hunter was staring dead at me. I silently laughed and he smiled.

"my phones about to die so I'm going to go to the charging station over there" I said standing up.

"yeah, I think mines dying too. mind if I join?" Hunter stood up as well, trying to hid his smirk and miserably failing. he followed me over to the charging station.

"so... your name is?" he started off while plugging in his phone.

"aurora"

"beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he cheesed. I bursted out into laughter.

"how many girls have you used that line on?" I asked still laughing. he joined in with my laughter.

"a few... many... a lot" he admitted. I smiled at him and looked down at my phone.

*hunters pov*

she's a flameeee. I'd wife her up right now if I could. she smiled at me and looked down. she picked up her phone and faced it towards me. the flash was on and she was recording. I stepped closer to her and put my hand on her arm.

"fuck... you're so hot" I quietly yelled. I smiled a little while holding my hand.

she started dying laughing and got it all on video. she watched it a few times and saved it, as well as putting it on her story.

"you're so cute" she smiled.

I smiled back at her. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

she looked at the time on her phone and unplugged it.

"come on" she said grabbing my hand as I grabbed my phone. we walked back to the table and sat down.

*auroras pov*

"okay, well this was great and I think everything will go smoothly." my dad smiled. him and Christine, hunters mom, shook hands and smiled at each other.

"okay come on Hudson is waiting" I said jumping up.

I ran out to the car and completely forgot to say bye to Hunter but I'd most likely see him again since school is starting again soon. I sat in the car for a few seconds until Hunter ran out and came up to my window.

"so we meet again" I smiled.

"I never got your number"

"you're such a flirt" I said while grabbing his phone. I put it my contact as 'Aurora👸🏼☀️' and typed in my number.

"I'll uh- text you later" he said noticing my family coming out.

"bye Hunter"

"bye... rora" he smiled. I shook my head as me dad started the car and we drove off.

that better not be the last time I see that boy

---------------