Chapter 3

I still can't believe I slept with Luke last night. When I woke up this morning I saw that Luke had left my bed. I went downstairs into the kitchen where Liz was making everyone breakfast. Luke was sitting at the dining room table. "Hey Tay. Good morning," Luke said. "Good morning Luke," I said. "Did you sleep well?" Liz asked. Luke looked at me and smirked. "Yeah. I slept very well," I said. It was quite awkward this morning with Luke. We sat down and ate our breakfast. Afterwards, Luke went back up to his room to play X Box. I followed him upstairs and I knocked on the door to his room. "Who is it?" He groaned. "It's just me Luke," I said. "Oh come in." I entered the room and he immediately started smiling. "So, was last night good?" Luke asked. "Well about that Luke, I don't think this is seriously going to work," I said with a sad expression. "Taylor, I love you. I'm in love with you. I have been since the seventh grade. Just because our parents are together doesn't mean that we can't be together. I want you and only you,"  Luke said very seriously. I went over to Luke and started cuddling him. "I love you too Luke. And you are everything and the only thing I want."
-
Sorry for not updating in so long! I will be releasing the 4th chapter on Saturday so stay tuned! :-)