Hate

Guys, I am so sorry, but I do have a reason for being gone so long. I was in a car accident, and my hand was hurt badly. On top of that, before the accident, my boyfriend and I were going through some stuff...which I just might make a chapter about because honestly in the end, it turned out to be the best makeup sex ever-ANYWAY. I am alright, and I really am sorry, it's just that I couldn't comfortably type and I kept getting so pissed. A lot has been going on and writing wasn't my biggest priority. I love you guys.

Recap: "Wanna know how to tame a lion, little cat?"

I took what I assume was my last dose of bravery and replied, "I don't know Javier, do I?"

My voice still shook despite my great efforts to avoid it.

He smiled. A slow, meticulous grin that sent shivers down my spine.

"I want to punish you. Right here, right now. But the already little amount of self control that I have at the moment is dwindling down to a dangerous dosage of safety and I believe you and I both could agree that avoiding any further obstructions is necessary," His voice was an icy whisper in my ear. "Now, you're going to leave this room with me and we are going to congratulate Rowan on his amazing performance. You will do so respectfully. Then, you are going to politely say goodbye to the members before following me out to the cab. You will get in silently and you're going to say nothing until we get to our next destination. You will thank the driver before returning to your silence until I give any further instructions. Understood, leonessa?"

I nodded, praying that I would remember what he said due to the distraction of his hips pressing into me. His eyes pierced mine for a moment longer until I realized that he was waiting for something.

"I can't hear nods Maysùn," he whispered even quieter.

"Yes sir," I immediately replied breathlessly, and he nodded. His eyes strayed to my lips, leaning in hesitantly, before slowly pulling back, cursing under his breath.

"Good girl."

And I don't know what it was, but that simple phrase turned me on even more. Those two words sent fire straight through my lungs, and he knew too. He smirked, grabbing my hip before slapping my ass and leading me out as if nothing had just happened.

Damnit, how does he do that?

I followed him silently as we made our way toward Rowan.

"You did amazing. I'm glad that you were Fae's first performance. Who was the woman?" Javier praised, and Rowan smiled.

"Thank you; she is a new one. A new regular." He smiled deviously to which Javier shook his head. Rowan's eyes flickered to me, noticing how quiet I'd been.

I spoke quietly, "Your performance was great. I hope I get to watch you again some time."

"Thank you, Fae. I'm glad you could watch. Come to LA again, I'm sure to be here." He smiled.

"No he isn't, he's off the grid half of the time." Javier pointed out, and Rowan glared playfully.

"As if you aren't, Javier? You disappear just as much as me." He argued.

"Yes but he has business to attend. You leave secretly with no excuse or contact for weeks at a time." Matthew countered, coming up behind him to join us, Jonathan close behind.