Daddy

I woke up to someone shaking my arm.
"Dearest, breakfast is ready."
"Oh sh-"
"Language." Grandfather chuckled.
"I'm getting up." I said, making no effort to move.

"Ahem. Now."
"I am."
"Sure looks like it." He said sarcastically. I huffed and pulled myself up.
"We're all waiting for you, you don't want our guests to wait too long." He said, leaving the room. Guests.

I quickly got dressed in a dark blue silk dress my grandmother had told me to wear last night. Then I curled my hair and pulled half of it back. After applying makeup, I decided I should probably face the world.

I walked down the stairs and was about to sit down when I realized HE was in MY seat. The only seat open was by Peter-wait. Why the hell is Peter in my house?"

"Dearest? Come sit." Grandfather motioned me over to sit between Peter and him. Peters family was gathered around the table.

Peter smiled. "I won't bite."
"Ha, I'm worrying about biting you." I mumbled, as I walked past everyone to my seat and heard a whisper "didn't know you liked that kind of thing."

I followed where I heard that snarky comment and it led to the one and only Javier. His accent was clearly evident when he was sleepy. Is he part Russian? Whatever it was, it was hot. I narrowed my eyes at him and say down.

"Well, as we all know there is a very important wedding coming up..." Grandmother started, but I was too focused on Javier. The way his dark hair was still unkempt and everywhere. How cute he looked when he was sleepy.

Then there was an eruption of claps and "congratulations! I wish I could've had all of this done for me when I was your age." But once again, all I noticed was how Javier suddenly stopped chewing and looked straight at me. His jaw clenched and his brow furrowed. Shit, he caught me.

"That is...very young" he said, looking at me.
"What?" I asked, and the table went quiet.
"You. You're very young. But congratulations." He said monotonously, still looking very confused.

"Congratulations for what?"
Silence.
I looked around and saw all eyes on me.

"Did you hear a word I just said Fae?" Grandmother asked.
"Uh no I'm sorry I didn't get much sleep." I replied.

"You and Peter! You're getting married!" Peter's mother answered before Grandmother could.

I dropped my fork. What?!
"WHAT?!" I yelled. Javier looked even more confused and frustrated.
"Uh NO we're not!"
"YES you are young lady. Watch your manners."

"you can't FORCE me to marry that awkward boy who can't even get TWO damn words out whenever I'm around him!"

"Well...that's because he..he loves you sweetie-" Peters mom interjected.
"LOVE? WHAT THE MOTHERFÜCKING HELL DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT LOVE? NONE OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LOVE AND I DAMN SURE DONT LOVE HIM. PETER. THIS ISNT ABOUT YOU. IM NOT READY TO MARRY AND I DONT. LIKE. YOU. BETTER YET, LOVE"

Grandmother threw her fork down and for the first time yelled.

"You WILL marry Peter. He is wealthy,-"
"Wealthy? Is that all you care about? Wealth? I don't give two fucks about wealth!"

"Watch. Your. Mouth."
"IM EIGHTEEN. I could FUCKING move the HELL out of this GODDAMN place if I FUCKING wanted to. The HELL with this SHIT."

"Everything is arranged. The law states that I can arrange your marriage. And once arranged only an arranged divorce can undo an arranged marriage."

"Well then I'LL ARRANGE the divorce! I'm NOT getting married. ESPECIALLY not to him."

The table went quiet and Grandmother picked up her plate.
"So. Marcy, how is the family?"

"How's the fucking family? Is this a joke?" I laughed hysterically.

"For an arranged marriage at least one of us has to sign the papers INCLUDING both families."

"Exactly. And it's done. Drop it." I looked at Peter, who looked at me with no expression.

"Did you SIGN it?!"
"Yes."
I punched the shit out of him.
"Want me to abuse him every damn day? I will. So maybe you should undo that marriage Marcy, if you want what's best for your son."

"Oh and Grandmother? I know the law, I know I can cancel the marriage." Grandmother just kept eating.

"You'll understand sweetie. It's for the best." She acted as if I didn't just punch her son. I felt tears well up into my eyes and I ran. I heard someone behind me, so I started going through random rooms. I took the elevator to the top floor and ran to the balcony.

An arranged marriage? What the fuck?

"Hey.." I heard him behind me.
"This is fucking twisted"
"I know. I'm sorry." He said softly.
"You really don't. You have no idea what it's like to constantly be controlled. To have a punishment for every damn thing you do."

He looked surprised with my words, and stared straight at me. "It's not always bad to be controlled. And sometimes..punishment isn't what it seems."

"Being controlled? It's the worst- they keep trying to and it's not going to work! I'm never going to be controlled!" He looked down and smirked.

"What?" I asked frustrated.
"Nothing. But you shouldn't talk to your Grandmother like that you know." He said.

I laughed humorlessly. "Are you serious right now? They just arranged my damn marriage behind my back and you're saying I should respect them? Okay, well listen. Stop acting like my dad, because you're not." I started to walk away.

"But I can still make you call me daddy." He said, almost more to himself than me. He looked up at me, surprised he'd just said that.

Did he-?

"Excuse me?" I said, my voice breathy and more erotic than I expected. He smirked slightly and walked over to me. "You heard me."

"Uh-I-no no you can't."
"Would you like to test that theory out?" He said huskily. His accent thicker than usual. I clamped my legs together. He noticed.

"Uh no-because I-I already know that it won't work and I'd uh rather not waste my time." He raised his eyebrow and put his lips to my neck, oh so close to kissing me "I will."

Once again, Javier Maraz left me breathless and sexually as well as emotionally frustrated with my jaw on the ground.

WOAHHH TAKE A RIDE ON THE ESCALATION STATION. Comment and vote<3
:)