Something Happened

Sorry this was so late Loves. A short chapter because it will be in Javier's POV as well. (you know what that means;)

I took his hand and kept my eyes on his naked back as he led me to his members. His back was straight, shoulders broad. His walk had an extra bounce in his step, one of dark excitement. His posture screamed authority, and my eyes couldn't help but travel back down to his black, tight pants. I watched every muscle in his back tense and flex as he walked, and his grip on my hand tightened when we made it to his floor of members.

There was a lounge with comfortable looking chairs that were placed on a platform that was a few steps higher than the rest of the area. It was filled with people dancing, and a big stage that was currently empty. There were men and women everywhere with collars around their necks, dancing and laughing and drinking.

This part of the club had a specific order, no one seemed exceptionally drunk or looking for a one night stand as you would see in a regular club, or the first floor of this one.

Javier led me up to the lounge that was occupied with some huge men who were also in nothing but tight black pants.

I kept my head down, remembering the rules.

"Who's this?" I heard a deep voice ask with amusement.

"This is my submissive and girlfriend Fae," he leaned down and whispered, "you can look at them, Maysún. These are my members, no worry."

I looked up to find eyes holding amusement and curiosity.

"Well Javier, you go AWOL and suddenly show up with a submissive and girlfriend after years of not even uttering the R word. Interesting." A man with dirty blonde hair retorts. His hair was styled messily, the top much longer than the sides, giving him an edgy look. His eyes were an almost clear jade, holding a secret. They were such a contrast to his entire demeanor.

Long story short, he was hot-in this rugged, your-girl-calls-me-daddy-too, kind of way.

"Shut up Finn. Fae this is Finn, he's a dumbass. Don't listen to anything he ever says." Javier said lightly, he and Finn glaring at each other in a playful anger.

"Hello, Fae. I see you've broken past this asshole's steel interior." He held out his hand, his eyes still crinkling in his own silent joke. I liked him immediately.

I took his hand, which encased mine in it's callused hold, "Hi...Master Finn, it wasn't too hard, I just had to help him save helpless kittens at a shelter." Javier glared playfully.

He laughed, "I like her."

Out laughter was cut off by a sultry French accent, it's soft tone instantly calming, "Going to introduce me to this lovely lady Javier, or do I have to do it myself?"

I looked over I'm the direction of the voice, coming face to face with the darkest blue eyes I have ever seen-the dark grey color reminding me of a stormy evening. He had a foreign look to him, his dark hair pulled back in a messy bun, a small silver hoop piercing on his bottom lip.

"This is Rowan. Also a dumbass, just a quieter, sneakier one." Rowan ignored the comment with secretive eyes and grabbed my hand, kissing it. I decided I liked him too, he was very calming. Secretively calming; a zen-like aura about him. His sharp features contradicting his soft but firm voice.

"Very nice to meet you Fae. Now tell me, how have you caged this animal?" He nodded his head toward Javier, his accent rolling off strongly.

"The question is Rowan, how the hell did I cage her?" Javier countered, leading me to a seat. Finn laughed knowingly.