Heat of the moment

This chapter is dedicated to @breathing_again because never have I been so moved by a comment, if I ever need motivation I will look back to that message. You have no idea how much it meant to me, thank you.

You should all follow her because she's fucking awesome. :)

"Tease." I grumble, watching his naked form leave the room, a cocky bounce in his step, knowing how hot and bothered he left me.

As usual.

I shoot daggers at his retreating form, mentally wiping away my drool and forcing back my disappointment when his naked ass disappears from my hungry stare.

I lay back on the bed, stretching out my sore limbs, listening to the clanking of pots and pans in the kitchen.

Breakfast. He's cooking me breakfast.

That's hot.

God, I find everything about him hot.

My mind wandered to last night, and how different it was from what I would have expected; rough, dominating, demanding.

Instead it was gentle, and...loving.

Loving.

There's that word again.

The terrifying truth of it all is that my feelings for him were coming too fast. I wasn't just a kid experiencing my youthful taste of the world as I had been telling himself. I was a victim, and I had fallen for his raw charm.

But if I'm a victim, then my Stockholm Syndrome is getting the best of me.

Because honestly, despite my fear of going too far, I wasn't leaving. I don't think I could leave.

Especially if we take Javier's demanding self into consideration. Yeah, I wasn't leaving.

Deciding that a nice shower will help me clear my head a little more, I get up and make my way to the bathroom, not missing the sore pain shoot through my legs. I smiled at the reminder; it was a good kind of sore.

My excitement floods through me as I spot the gigantic shower, nozzles and settings everywhere. I tear my clothes off and after playing around with them and finding what I want, I step in.

Fuck.

The water massages and beats down on me with hot, steamy water as the air fogs up, the bathroom now my own personal sauna. I did nothing relative to what one does in the shower, and instead spun and turned, making the water hot every inch of me with its heavenly touch.

I turn facing the water, letting it massage my breasts while singing incoherent lyrics floating through my head.

I'm cut short from my solo when two hands grip my waist, and a sharp gasp escapes me as I'm greeted with an erection against my ass.

"I'm enforcing a new rule Kitten." Javier murmurs in my ear before biting it lightly, his sexy accent clear.

"Mmmm, and what would that be?" I moan, pushing back against him but he only holds my hips tighter.