Trust..?

The room went silent; the only sound was my erotic breathing. What the hell just happened? My head was spinning, my thoughts were hazy. Javier pressed closer.
"How do you feel?" His voice full of lust. I couldn't answer. I couldn't even understand my thoughts.

His hand travelled slowly up my spine and into my hair. He grabbed a handful of it and pulled it until I could look into his eyes. His eyes..they were dark; sinister.
"Answer me when I speak to you, Kitten." Kitten. The word rolled off of his tongue, his thick accent caressing the name. I could feel the wetness pooling between my legs. His gentle but firm voice held such authority, but I couldn't form the words. How did I feel?

"Are you scared Fae? Do I make you nervous? Do I..intimidate you?" The world was spinning. I couldn't look away from his eyes. I but my bottom lip; holding back a moan. I didn't like to be ordered around...but I liked this. Do I like this? My mind wouldn't listen to my body, but my body was in control. He pulled my hair back more; harder. I gasped.
"Answer me. Do I. Intimidate. You."
"Yes." I said in a rushed breath.
"I'm sorry, what was that Fae?" He challenged.
"Yes...Sir?" The last part was a ghost of a whisper.
"I can't hear you, Kitten." He made a show of putting his ear by my mouth.

"Yes..Sir." I repeated, still breathless. A deep, throaty groan left his lips, the sexiest sound I've ever heard. His body was shaking slightly and his jaw clenched. He kept a hold on my hair, but stopped pulling as hard as before.

He breathed, "I thought so,"
"You have no idea..what I want to do to you right now, Fae. The temptation to pull you onto my lap and spank you so hard your ass turns raw beneath my palm is the equivalent of giving an alcoholic 1,000 dollars in a liquor store. You deserve it; punishment. For disrespecting me. For not listening to me and like I said before...I get what I want." He closed his eyes tightly as he spoke, and kept them closed. His words had me dripping with lust. We stood there for a minute; me turned on and all kinds of confused. I was filled with want, but I don't want to want.

"Get in the bed Fae." He ordered, and I obeyed. He followed close behind me and got into the bed. I looked straight ahead, and I could feel his eyes lingering on me the whole time. I couldn't bring myself to look at him. The temptation, the passion I saw in his eyes reflected my own. Trapping mine when I met his.
"Look at me." He commanded. I held my ground.
"Look. At. Me." He repeated impatiently. When he saw that I wasn't listening, he grabbed my jaw, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"Goddammit Fae, you're relentless. Fucking listen to me. You don't understand..I need you to listen. You're so damn stubborn, but here's the catch baby. You've met your match. I will not have you disrespect me. Understood?" He all but growled in a harsh, but oh so sexy voice. I whimpered at his tone.
"Yes."
"Yes what Fae. Yes fucking what." He grabbed my jaw tighter.
"Yes Sir."
"Good girl." Part of me was thinking "what am I, you're fucking dog?" But the other 90 percent was completely turned on. Once he let go of me, I turned the lamp off. I couldn't take any more of this tonight. About twenty minutes later, I couldn't fall asleep. I was hot and shaky.

"Fae." He said hesitantly.
"What was that?" I asked, still breathless.
"What do you mean?" He asked softly.
"You know exactly what I mean. What did you just make me do." I looked at him, his eyes still glazed with lust.
"That was you. Submitting. To me." He said slowly, as if giving me some time to think. I laid down and turned away from him. I wanted to listen, but I didn't. My body wanted something different than my mind. But did my mind want it? Did I want it? How did he do that? What was he doing?
"You're overthinking it Fae. You don't like to listen; obey. But it's not always what you think."

"I don't understand. Why would I want someone to cont-"
"Here. Let's stop calling it "control" okay? It's about trust."
"Trust."
"Trust. Do you trust me Fae?"
"No. Wait, ye- I don't know." I don't understand my own feelings right now. He scooted closer to me and I could feel him near me.
"I think you do. I wouldn't have done that against your will."