62. Party Favors

'This place is so packed.' I thought to myself. As much as I like having a good time it really isn't a good time when your best friend is french kissing a guy in the corner of the room while I'm doing nothing. Maybe I'll just tell her I have to go. She won't care anyways she's to into what she's doing. Gross.

I put down my drink and walk towards her direction. I look down for a second and run into something and I feel a cold liquid hit me. 

"I am so so sorry." A handsome boy who looks to be in his early 20's says frantically grabbing a towel. 

"It's fine." I laugh at his actions and how he keeps mumbling little things to himself. 

"I promise it's not alcohol. It's just water but still. I really am sorry miss." He begins to try and dry some of the water on my jacket,"I'm Michael." He looks up from what he's doing and I reply with my name. We're silent for a little bit as we're staring at each other. 

"You wanna go some where quieter and not as crowded?" Michael asks.

"Sure." I barely give him and answer and we're in a vacant bedroom. 

"Look I don't usually do this but-" I interrupt him with a kiss and he passionately kisses back. Then proceeds to push me on the bed and take my jacket off. This all seems so surreal. It's amazing. He begins to kiss my neck with those soft lips of his until.

"Woah! I told you Mike would get some tonight Randy!" a guy says standing in the door way.

"Marlon get out of here." Michael basically growls and the guy puts his hands up and leaves. 

"Who was that?" I ask him.

"No one. Let's get back to what we were doing." and with that he begins right where he left off.

-----------------------------------------

Ayyy! Short and sexy! ;)

Hope you like it!

(I think we all know what party favor you were getting.)