10. First Date

Off The Wall Era-

Michael's Point Of View:

Today was the day I would take out the girl of my dreams.
I've had a crush on her since 4th grade.
I even wrote 'Michael ❤️ U' on one of her shirts. In the 4th grade.
I know really smooth.

We both decided on going to the movies. She also said she didn't care what movie.

Which kind of worries me. What if I choose the wrong movie? What if I spill the popcorn? What if she's just being nice and doesn't really like me?

Your Point Of View:

Michael should be here to pick me up soon. I'm actually worried that I'll do something wrong and he'll regret taking me out.

It's bound to happen. I'm very clumsy. Like very clumsy. Ghost wholes are my enemy. 

I heard a nock on my door. I yelled good bye to my parents. Then opened my door to be met by Michael's amazing face.

I have to admit I'm falling for that boy.

I'm not sure if I like falling for him yet. But it looks like I do.

"I shall walk you to the car madam." Michael said with his cute smile.
Everything he does is cute.

"Thank you my good sir." I said.

---Skip To Movies---

Michael and I bought our tickets and were standing in the snack line.

We ordered a large popcorn to share with a large soda to also share.

Don't even think we wouldn't get candy.

We finally settled into our seats when the movie started. 

It actually had a good story line.

After we left the movie theatre Michael offered to get us some ice cream.

I couldn't say no.

We drove to Dairy Queen and got our favourite.

Banana Splits!!!

I started to mess around when we ate and "accidentally" got whipped cream on his nose.

"Oops." I said but I couldn't hide my smile.

He smirked at me then put chocolate syrup on my nose.

"Hey!" I said chasing him around the table with whipped cream on my hand. As he was doing the same with chocolate syrup.

We finally caught each other and got whipped cream and chocolate syrup all over our faces.

"Thank you for tonight Michael."

"Your welcome."

I just want you to know that you are amazing, beautiful, and that I love you! Thank you for reading!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️