59. Should?

"Sweetie! Where are you!?" Micheal exclaimed from the bottom of the stair case. You and him were having a movie date when you both decided you were bored. After debating on what to do for awhile you guys agreed on hide and seek. You were hiding first and he was seeking.

Mike is a horrible seeker.

It had been at least half an hour and you still hadn't been found. Your spot was quite easy too. The closet at the top of the stairs was where you are. Finally you hear Michael coming up the stairs. You actually wanted him to find. The closet was getting quite uncomfortable.

"Damn." you hear Mike say under his breath as he walks the opposite direction of the closet. 'You've got to be kidding me.' you think to yourself.

What seems like ages pass by and he has now searched all of the upstairs. 

 Besides the closet. 

Foot steps soon come towards the closet door and you see the handle turn.

"Finally!" He exclaimed.

"Finally! You weren't the one stuck in the closet for over an hour! You are gonna pay for this!" you rant, "I think my back and neck are screwed up now too."

Michael smirks, "Well, maybe I could help with that after dinner."

"That should be the last thing you get to do mister. I know what you're thinking."

"Should?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"Oh just kiss me you fool." you tell him.

With that he brings you in for a passionate kiss.

"Does this mean I can help you after dinner?"

"Don't get ahead of yourself." 

He laughs and then leads you down stairs.