22. Shattered

XWarningX
Michael Would Never Do This.

Your Point Of View~

"I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME?" I yelled back at Michael.

He got mad at me for staying late at the studio recording music for my new album.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE HOW WORRIED I WAS!" Michael yelled back.

"WELL EXCUSE ME FOR MAKING YOU WORRIED. ITS NOT LIKE YOU HAVEN'T DONE THE SAME THING TO ME!"

The fighting went on and on until Michael was so mad he pushed you hard into the wall. Making one of the photos fall off the wall shattering the glass.

"FUCK YOU!!!" I screamed at him so loud it felt like my throat was on fire.

"YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN CAUSE ME ALL THIS PAIN. AND JUST LEAVE. I FUCKING HATE YOU. YOUR SUCH AN ASSHOLE! I CANT BELIEVE I EVER LOVED YOU!" I screamed.

"YOU ARE SUCH A SLUT. HOW COULD I EVER THINK THAT I COULD TRUST YOU!" He screams back. His face is red with anger.

"I never really did care about you." He mumbled under his breath.

By now I'm in tears. The man I loved just slammed me into a wall and told me he never cared about me.

Most importantly he shattered my heart.

"IM SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR SHIT." I yell slamming the door as I walk out of what used to be our house.