Sorry! Boring Chapter!

My jaw dropped as I screamed with excitement, "JAMES!" I squealed over the loud music. I turned fully around to give him a proper hug, "hey Kelly! Oh I've missed you so much...." he said squeezing me tighter, "yeah likewise!" I shouted, since the music was still blaring in my ears.

James Stone was one of my best friends in middle school, but he moved away before we got to high school, and I guess I just forgot that he moved to New York until now.

"Hey, could I have your number? Maybe we could catch up sometime!" he yelled. I nodded.
He fondled in his pockets for a second and pulled out a Sharpie; he gave it to me. I ripped the cap off with my teeth and scribbled my house number onto his hand.
"Thanks!" he said taking it back.
"No problem; I gotta go!" I said as the music began nearing an end.
"Bye." he said smiling.
I grabbed Stacy and DJ's hands and dragged them through the crowd with me.
"Who was that guy?" Stacy asked me. "OH he was just a friend from junior high." I said casually.
"Ooooooh." they said in unison.
I let go of their hands now that we were closer to the backstage area. We showed security our passes and went to try and find Michael's dressing room.
"What are you guys 'oooh-ing' about? You know I love Michael." I said rolling my eyes. They both stopped walking, so I turned back to look at them, "what's wrong?"
"You love him? How come you never told us?! This is major news!" DJ complained.
"Sorry!" was the best I could come up with.
They both glared at me, "well does he love you back?" they asked when we finally found his door.
"Yeah....." I said smiling. They smiled too, "well we'll let you guys have your alone time." DJ said slyly as they turned and walked away giggling. I laughed a little too as I opened the door.
I walked in to find him sitting on the couch taking a couple pills along with some water.
"Hey." I said cheerily as I shut the door behind me.
"Hi Kelly." he said after he swallowed.
"You did great tonight." I complimented, sitting down on his lap. "Thanks." he said cradling me into him.
As I was looking around, I saw one of his pill bottles sitting on the coffee table in front of us. He saw me eyeing the pills and went to grab them, but I was faster. I snatched the bottle before he could. I quickly read the label, "Michael, what are these?" I questioned. The name of the stuff was on the label, but it wasn't anything I've ever heard of.
Michael was silent, and he wasn't looking at me.
"Huh?" I pressed again.
There was another tense silence, "............. medication......" he said with his jaw clenched, I had a feeling that he wasn't telling me the truth.
"For what?"
"For me." he said sarcastically
"Sure, whatever." I said pushing away from him and standing up.
"Seriously!" he said, putting his hands up in defense.
"I'll see you back at the hotel." I said walking out before he could lie to me anymore.
" Men. " I said rolling my eyes.

Once I was out of the backstage area the paparazzi crowded around me and shouted.

"Kelly, how does it feel to be Michael Jackson's lover?"
"Is Michael secretly working on another album?"
"Are you still singing backup for Michael?"

There were many questions like these, but I've learned that it's best just to ignore them rather than answer; because they'll twist your words like you could never believe.

Although one question a woman asked intrigued me quite a bit.

"Are you and Michael thinking of conceiving?"

It almost shocked me that she had asked that question.

I looked down at my stomach subconsciously.

Then it got me thinking.......

Could we handle kids?
Did Michael want any?
Did I want any?

Hmmmm........ maybe I'll have a little chat with him about that later.......