H-h-h-h-hotel! Plus a Terrible Nightmare....

We were back at the hotel now and it was around eleven because we had done a little more shopping after the cafe. Also, Michael said that he was pretty much done questioning me......... for today at least. I don't mind answering his questions, but I'd just like a few answers back myself; but I'd have my time.

I went into the bathroom and changed into a red camisole and a pair of white silk shorts. I don't normally wear stuff like that to bed but tonight was unusually hot; the hotel said that the AC was broken. It was weird though that even in October it could be eighty-five degrees outside.
"It is so hot!" I shouted, flopping down on the bed like a fish.
Then Michael came into the room with two bowls of ice cream in his hands. I noticed that he had on long pants and a button down shirt that went to his elbows.
"Kind of." he said walking over and handing me the bowl with strawberry ice cream in it.
"Aren't you like burning up?" I asked him worriedly as I ate a spoonful.
"A little bit." he said, eating some as well.
"Go put something lighter on, you're making me sweat just looking at you!" I said smiling and shoving him slightly.
"Hold this then." he said passing me the bowl. He went into the bathroom and shut the door.
A couple seconds later he came out with just his boxers on and his shirt open, "better?" he asked.
"Way." I said laughing. I switched my position to leaning up against the headboard of the bed. He came over and layed his head in my lap.
"Aren't you gonna eat your ice cream?" I asked.
"I'll eat it later." he said. I set both bowls on the nightstand next to us.
There was only silence for a while, after a minute or two I started playing with his hair; twisting and untwisting the cute little curls he had.
"Michael?"
"Yeah?"
"How come I've never gotten to meet your family?" I asked.
"You really want to?" he asked cautiously.
"Um, yeah? I think I should, don't you?"
"Yeah; I'll take you to my parents house when we get back to California." he said.
"Alright."
I thought that would've been a longer conversation, but apparently not. The silence returned.
I let go of his hair and moved my hand to his chest. I traced the lines of his torso with my middle finger, I smiled to myself as I ran my fingers across his 6-pack.
"Whatcha doing?" he asked me, laughing a little.
I laughed too, "um....... nothing. Just......... I'm gonna go to sleep." I said, yawning. Michael got up and layed next to me so I was more comfortable. I flicked the light off.
"I have one last question." he said.
"What is it Michael?" I asked drowsily.
"Do you love me?" he asked. My eyes immediately snapped open, I turned to him. He looked at me shyly, like a little kid who just stole a cookie from the jar.
"Well do you love me?" I questioned. He looked at me with puppy eyes, "I asked you first." he said smiling.
"I asked you second." I argued back.
He exhaled loudly and gave up, he knew I would win anyway, "yes, I do love you......... a lot." he said quietly. I blushed deeply, but it was too dark to see.
He caressed my face, "you're blushing." Drat. He caught me.
"Your face is really hot?" he said chuckling.
"Well it is a bit hot in here so....." I said turning around so my back was towards him.
He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me up against him; he buried his face in between my shoulder and my neck and kissed me.
"Hey Mikey?"
"Mhm?"
"My answer's yes."
"To what?" he mumbled into my skin. I already knew that he knew what I was talking about, I think that he just wanted me to say it.
"I do love you." I said smiling, although I didn't turn around. He smiled into my skin as we both slowly fell asleep.

Michael and I were walking on the deserted streets of New York City in the middle of the night. It was snowing lightly; the perfect romance scene.
Although, I remembered that New York was hardly ever empty, so it made me a little bit paranoid. Michael leaned over and kissed me on the cheek; when he pulled back he smiled at me.
Just then Michael's expression changed drastically. His face went from a stage of hurt, to just straight up antagonizing pain.
I was in shock and I had no clue what to do, let alone what happened in the first place.
Michael fell to the ground, screaming. I got down on my knees to examine him. I looked from bottom to top, and when I saw his shoulder I was shocked to see a knife plunged deeply into it.
My eyes spilled over with and extreme amount of tears. I looked around to see who might've done it; I looked up to see Seth standing over us with a crazed look on his face. I stood up to face him, doing my best to look brave.
"What do you want with us?!" I screamed. He laughed crazily, "I wanted him out of the way, so we could be together." he said stepping over Michael's writhing corpse and standing next to me.
"To hell I'd ever be with you! I only want Michael!" I shouted.
"Well Michael doesn't deserve you." he said, saying his name like a curse. He caressed my face.
"Don't touch me!" I yelled, slapping his hand away.
A bit fiesty are we?" he said grabbing my arm tightly so I couldn't get away. I glanced at my arm and then back at his face, truly afraid.
"Oh, we're gonna have some tonight." he said evilly.
"Seth, no!" I shreiked, but it was already too late to stop him.

I woke up immediately, breathing very hard and gasping for air. I sat up straight and began crying my eyes out. I put my hands over my eyes to try to wipe the tears away but they overflew too heavily.
Michael woke up after a few seconds, "Kelly, what's going on?"he asked worried. He sat up too.
"I........bad.......it was.............. bad dream----" was all I managed to get out through the insane sobs. He rubbed my back comfortingly and blew on my face, just like my dad used to do when I would cry as a child. His breath was cool and relaxing.
"Do you wanna tell me about it?" he asked.
"It was......... he........" I tried to say, but my mouth wouldn't form the words.
"You can tell me later." he said. I'm glad he understood. I turned to him and buried my face in his chest, still crying uncontrollably.
"Shh, it's alright, you're safe." he cooed. He stroked my hair, "calm down, I love you, it's gonna be okay." he said. I think that he was running out of ideas to help me.

"Do you want me to sing you back to sleep?" he offered, after I finally calmed down enough to answer. I nodded.
He pulled me back into his arms and layed us down.
"Any requests?" he asked me smiling gently. I bit my lip and smiled, "Liberian Girl." I said, he laughed a little and began.
Now this was every girl's dream; to be in Michael's strong arms and having him sing to you. This was one of the best moments of my life, and I wish I could prolong it.
My body wouldn't listen though, it shut down quickly and drifted me back into an easy, peaceful sleep.