My life sucks

Hi. This is my first time writing a story so hope you guys like it.

Eunji P.O.V:
Hi my name is Jung Eunji. My life became worst, it all started the day my parent had a car accident.
I was in my class. I was paying attention to the lesson then the principal came and called my name so I went up to him. He said "Your parents had a car accident." So we hurried out. When I arrived my parents were in the emergency room so I had to wait. Then my parent's old friend, who I call Auntie and uncle, came running in and hugged me and said "Everything going to be okay." Then Doctor came out and said " Sorry but they loss to much blood and didn't survive. I started to cry and my parent 's friend grab me and hugged me tighter. I have no close relatives by me and my grandparents pass away so my parent's friend said they will take me in. I packed my things and went to their house. Their house is in the city, I live in the country. When I got there they were waiting for me but then I see this guy next to them. I never knew they had a son but when I look closer at him. He looks so familiar then it hit me, it was my elementary bully!
Back to reality, I was standing there when something hit me in the head. I look up to see Myungsoo, my bully. He said " Hurry up, slow poke."
"Ya I'm not a slow poke. Hey where you mom?" I said.
"When you were day dreaming, she left and told me to show you where your room is so hurry up, slow poke." He said in a cold mean tone.
"Sorry" I said sarcastically
"And I was not day dreaming, I was thinking HOW MY LIFE GOING TO SUCK!" I said.
He just laugh and said "Good and there your room." As went to his room and close the door. When I heard that I was so angry, I stomp in my room and shut the door and jump on my bed. Cover my face and scream. I thought to myself how I didn't want to live here at all!

Hope you guys like the beginning.
Sorry if was too short.