Cleansweep 5 *ss*

George walked through Diagon alley with Angelina and his son Freddie, shopping for Freddie's first year school supplies. 

"DAD!" Freddie yelled, as his father could only hear with one of his ears.

"Yes Freddie?" George replied.

"Can we go look at the broomsticks?"

"Of course" George replied. "But we're not going to buy any, alright?"

Sighing, Freddie replied "alright."

They walked in and immediately, Freddie ran around the store, flying from one broomstick model to the other. George and Angelina meanwhile, went to the back to look at the older broomsticks. George suddenly caught sight of a Cleansweep 5, and saw the name Fred Weasley  etched at the end of it. Right there, at the end of the shop, he broke down.

Angelina put a soothing arm around his shoulder and softly asked "What's wrong?"

"It's... It's his" George sobbed.

Angelina looked at the Cleansweep 5 and looked back at George. "No it's not Georgie" she said softly.

"But... But his name... it's... it's on it."

"But I don't see it" Angelina said, rubbing George's back. "Maybe we should go."

George nodded. As soon as he got home, he ran to the his room, and brought out the box in which he kept Fred's things. He rummaged through until he found Fred's old broomstick. "It's here... I... I was just hallucinating" George whispered to himself. Then, looking at the picture of Fred on his night stand, he whispered "I miss you."