Prologue

It began when Aslan sung. First the sun rose, then the trees grew, water filled the rivers and the sea, and finally the many creatures; from fawns, to centaurs, to dwarves, to giants. And in his final verse, he sung her name. Aras. He sung her name, her heart, her soul, her spirit, her sung every piece of her into existence. And when she rose from the ground and knelt before the great Lion, he named her Aras; the Guardian of Narnia.

----------------------------------------------------------

"She has arrived."

"She?"

"Her brothers and sister will join her soon." The Lion assured. The Lion softly walked to stand in line with the young warrior.

"And what if they don't believe me? What if I can't convince them?"

"You will." The Lion simply stated. "I have faith in you, Aras. And in them."

Aras let out a short breath and squared her shoulders. She looked out over the many tents that lined the Howe, each of them housing the devoted Narnia soldiers waiting for their Kings and Queens to lead them. The Kings and Queens she would need to convince to lead.

"You should go, if you are to reach them before she does."

Aras nodded to the Lion and turned and trekked down the rolling, rocky hills power and purpose in every stride. A horse waited patiently at the bottom, saddled and ready. His coat was a mixture of black and chestnut brown and his eyes soft and deep. "Come on, Arlo. We've a family of royals to welcome."

The horse snorted in response, "Aye, welcome them to a frozen land ruled by a crazy witch, oh yes that sounds grand!"

The girl simply shook her head at the young stallion beneath her and spurred him into a fast gallop across the plains.

Hi it's me!!! Having finished my Legolas fanfic I decided to start another (obviously), I will admit this chapter is very short but it's just this chapter I promise. Stay awesome and I hope you enjoy my Narnia fanfic!!!