Chapter 24 [edited]

Cloe's POV

We were going to see mom today. I still haven't told my brother. I'm picking him up today at the airport for spring vacation. We're both on vacation me longer then him.

After him climbing in the car he gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"How's my favorite baby sister doing?"

"Good. How's my big brother?"

"Great. How's my nieces?"

"They are great. Active but great."

"Hey man." He said to Kyle. Kyle was driving so just said a simple hey. We drove in silence.

Kyle pulled up outside the hospitial.

"Why are we at the hospitial?"

"Mom. She has cancer." I said. I saw tears brim his eyes.

"Come on. Lets go see her." Kyle grabbed the balloons and flowers we had brought with us inside. We checked in and went up to her room.

"What kind of cancer?" Nick asked.

"Breast." He didn't say anything after that. We knocked on her door and after getting her "Come in." We all three walked in. Nick basically pushed past Kyle and carefully shoved past me.

"Momma!!" He said pulling her into a hug.

"How are you?"

"In pain but I'm good. How's my baby?"

"I'm fine. What hurts?"

"Back. But I'll manage." I sat down in a chair and sat the flowers on the bedside table. I had on sweats and a teeshirt with boots. I had a pink breast cancer bracelet. Crappy but oh well. I am pregnant after all.

After visiting with mom for hours me, Kyle and Nick went to get McDonalds. We went home and helped Nick in. We sat and watched tv until I went to bed. I crawled under the covers with no one beside me. I looked at my phone. 11:59. Oh god. Falling asleep was hard, due to thinking about mom, the girls, Kyle, Nick just life. I finally fell asleep around 12:30.

A/N: I'm sorry it's really shitty and nothing has been happening. But I'm at a writers block and I'm really busy with school and everything! I'll try to update sometime! no promises!!

Xx-Brooklynn