chapter 6 [edited]

Still August 

I woke up to the sound of my pink and green alarm clock going off. I rolled over, groaning. I got out of bed and stood up. This is the first day I'm going to school since I found out I was pregnant. I'm just glad I'm not showing yet. but soon I will be. My mom and I worked out an agreement. I stay in school my whole 9 months through the pregnancy and deal with it.  I will need to rest a bunch and get as much 'me time' in because after the baby is born I won't get little to any.

I got up and went to the shower. After my shower I dressed into my bra and panties. I looked in my full body mirror. My stomach has gotten a wee bit bigger, so has my thighs. You can't tell I was pregnant but in a while you will be able to. I'm only a month along and have already gained weight. I put on a pair of loose fitting jeans and a black tee shirt with a grey hoodie on. I brushed through my hair quickly and put some makeup on. I grabbed my phone, book bag and house keys off the end of my bed. I slung my bag over my right shoulder and went downstairs. Nobody was home. I grabbed an apple and started my 20 minute walk to school. I always leave early to get there on time with usually about 5-10 minutes to spare.

I went to my blue full body locker and hung up my bag on the hook inside. I slipped all my books out of my locker. Grabbing a notebook, pen & pencil, and a folder I walked to my first hour class. Science. I walked into class, told Mrs. Gamble good morning and took my assigned seat at the back of the classroom. As the bell rang, the rest of the kids filed in.

As soon as the bell to dismiss the class went off, I gathered my stuff slowly and started walking off to my next class. The day seemed to drag on until after lunch.

"Yamsine?"

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"I will tell you after school. Come over to my house okay?"

"Okay." We went to our last class of the day. Well we had 3 classes after lunch but the last two was knock-off classes. The day went by. I walked quickly to my locker, grabbed my books and went home. Yasmine was walking with me but I refused to tell her in public. We walked into my room, me shutting the door behind me.

"Spill it."

"You can't yell at me or be mad okay?"

"Okay..." She trailed off.

"I"m pregnant Yasmine. I'm pregnant."

"Oh my god." Was all that came out.

After I told her everything that happened she went home. I did all my homework and heard my mom come in. There was someone with her. Nick! I dropped my pen and walked/ran downstairs into his arms.

"Woah! Hey lil sis."

"I missed you!" I had his hoodie on. Oops. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Is that my old hoodie?"

"Maybe.."

"It's okay. You look good with it on. Keep it."

I kissed his cheek. Mom started on supper as I helped him pack his stuff up to his room. By the time we got done supper was ready so we went downstairs.

"So Nick. I need to tell you something. Don't get mad okay?"

"Okay.. You're scaring me here."

"Nick. I'm pregnant.." I looked up at him, his eyes glistening with tears.

"Okay. W-who is the dad?"

"K-Kyle King."

"That bastard! I'm going to kick his ass!"

"Language son!"

"Sorry! I'm happy but yet mad. Why?"

"I-I was drunk, don't hurt him. It takes two to make a child. Part of this kid is my fault. Please?"

Sighing he said, "Okay." We sat down together and finished dinner. Soon I got extremely tired and went up to bed, extra early. It was only 8:30 when I crawled into bed as sleep overtook my tired body...

Author's note:

so im so sorry if this chapter was bad. I wanted to give ya'll something before I left for Arkansas. By the way, we are leaving tomorrow at 5 am. So This is the last update until I get back. I hope everyone has a great weekend, and week. I'll see ya'll when I get back Friday or saturday then June 23 is my birthday. :D I'll be 13! <3 thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and/or comment!!

Xx~Brooklynn <3