chapter 8 [edited]

"Why did I have to get pregnant?! Why does he do this to me? Of all girls, he gets, ME of everybody pregnant. Why can't he be a father to his kid! His! And mine but I'll be the mother! I HAVE NO CHOICE!" I yelled at Yasmine. That's another thing about her, I need someone to just vent to or yell at, she's there. Although I don't like to and this is only the 2nd time I've done it.

"It's okay. I'm here. I will raise that kid like its my own! You know I will! And your mom will help out. Hell if I have to ill move in!" I giggled at that wiping another tear away.

" I know. I love you Yasmine."

"I love you too. Now lets go watch a movie in theaters. Get your mind off things?"

"Alright but I'm changing and putting new makeup on."

"Alright. Hurry!!" I got off my bed and made my way to my closet. I pulled out a grey HOLLISTER shirt and a pair of blue jean shorts with some flip flops. I pulled my hair into a messy but cute bun on top of my head. I went to my bathroom, washed my face and reapplied my eyeliner and mascara. I grabbed my phone off the charger and my purse. We headed out.

-------------------
-------
After movie

We climbed in the car laughing and giggling. No we weren't drunk we just had a good time.

Once we got home we both crawled upstairs to my room and slipped off our shoes. I flicked the light off and crawled into bed letting sleep overcome me.

Author's Note:

sorry it's a short filler kind of chapter. I think I'm going to add some drama to it pretty soon. I've got to go so bye. Ill try to update when I can! I'm suppose to be helping my boyfriends family and him move into another house. So i might be busy with that. thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and/or comment!!
Xx~Brooklynn<3