Chapter 4 [edited]

4 weeks later IT'S NOW AUGUST AND THEY ARE IN SCHOOL.

I ran to the bathroom for, what felt like the millionth time this morning. I've been like this for a couple of days. I turned on the warm water in the shower after puking and washing my mouth out. I looked in the mirror. My cheeks were ghost white, my normally bright and shiny flowing hair was matted to the scalp of my head, my eyes had bags under them from lack of sleep, thanks to throwing up. My lips were a pale pink. I looked ugly all around. I stripped out of my clothes and got in the warm tub of water. Somehow taking a bath when I'm sick always helps. My mom called the school letting them know I wasn't coming in today. I heard a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" My raspy voice spoke. Mom poked her head in the door.

"I"m leaving for work. I called the school to let them know you are sick again. Are you sure you don't want me to stay home?"

"Yes. I'll be fine. Go to work."

"Alright. I'll call every 2 hours to see if you're okay. I'll be home around 2:30 today. I love you. There's money, a cup of hot tea with honey in it on your bedside table with some chicken noodle soup alright?"

"Okay. I love you too. Get going."

"Alright." She shut the door behind her, then it opened again.

"Here's a towel." She sat a towel on the toilet stool and then kissed my forehead.

"Love you. I made you a doctors appointment. I'll take you to it today after work. Its at 3:30. Be ready by 2:30 though alright?"

"Okay. Love you too." '

I sat in the tub until the water started getting cold. I stood up, pulling the plug to let the water drain. I got out, wrapping the white, warm fluffy towel around my cold, sore, weak body. It must have just came out of the dryer because it was hot. I smiled to myself knowing my mom actually cared about me. Not many people that only have a mom or dad get the kind of treatment I get. Even though my mom is the only one making money right now she still pays all the bills, and still finds somehow to give me some when I need it and take me shopping. I love her to death. She is my everything. She's like another sister, other then Yasmine of course. I went to my room and changed into a pair of dark wash blue jeans, a grey HOLLISTER shirt. I pulled on my brothers hoodie. Yea I wear his hoodies sometimes. It reminds me of him. While he's at college. I still go into his room sometimes and sleep in there. I walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge, taking a sip of my tea. I turned on my TV and sat there watching Full House, my favorite TV show. I quietly sipped my tea and ate my soup. Once I was done I layed down and texted my mom.

Going to take a nap. Sorry if I don't text back. I'll call as soon as I wake up. Promise. Love you.

love you too and alright.

I sat my phone down and crawled underneath the warm blankets and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up around 1:30. Crap. I got up and ran to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, not bothering with my hair since I was sick, after all. I sat down, cuddled in my hoodie, watching TV in the living room waiting for mom to get home. My stomach grumbled so I got up and made some more chicken noodle soup. I grabbed some sprite that was in the fridge and sat back down. Right on time at 2:30 I heard my moms car horn sound. I got up, shutting off the TV and slipping on boots. I walked out of the house locking it and walked to my mom's car. She pulled out of the drive way and headed toward the hospital.

"Honey do you want me to go in with you to see the doctor? If not I'll stay in the waiting room. Alright?"

"Please stay in the waiting room. Thanks so much." I told her as I climbed out of the non-moving vehicle.

"Alright." She climbed out and went in with me. Since I was only 14 I can't sign myself in. She went up to the front desk and signed me in. About an hour later, a nurse in a blue scrub outfit, came out of a door and called my name. "Cloe Star." I got up, gave mom a reassuring look and went to where the nurse was standing with the door opened. She was around early 20's. She had straight blonde hair that was pulled back into a pony and blue eyes. She looked about 5 feet 5 inches. Not much taller then me. She shone her teeth to me. I found a pair of blue braces sitting on her perfect teeth. She smiled and I followed her to the weight and height process. She took my weight. 105 lbs. I'm still 5 foot 4 inches. She lead me back to a white room and told me the doctor would be in in about 10-15 minutes. I pulled out my phone. 5 new messages. All from mom. I decided to not text her back and text Yasmine even though she is in Math class right now.

hey baby girl. can u gather my homework and drop by my house afterwards please? love you Xx~Cloe

Sure. don't text back. Going to get in trouble! you know how Ms. Ward is about texting. love you too. Xx Yassy<3

I didn't text back not wanting to get her in trouble. I slipped my phone in my pocket as the doctor walked in.

"Hello. What seems to be the problem here?"

"I think it may just be the stomach flu or something. I've been throwing up the past few days."

"Okay. How long have you been throwing up? In the morning?"

"I've been throwing up for about a couple of days. Like 3 or 4. I'm scared."

"Calm down." I breathed in and out.

"Since your over 12 we will need a urine Test. Take this. All you do is go to the bathroom, pee in the cup and set it on the back on the toilet and a nurse will come and get it. Try not to get anything on the outside of the cup please." He handed me a small, clear cup with a green lid on it. "It'll be okay." No it won't be okay. I thought to myself. I took it and went to the bathroom.

Once I got done, I sat the cup on the toilet and went back to the room. After about 20 minutes the doctor came back. His face was straight. no sign of emotion. no excitement or sympathy. Nothing. Just. A. Straight. Poker. Face.

"I have the results." I tensed up, gripping the end of the bed. I was worried, scared and frightened.

"Cloe you're pregnant."

Author's note: So theres that. She's Pregnant. Anyway imma gooo!!!!! bye!!! <3 Byeeee!! <3 thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and/or comment!!