The Invasion of Beacon

Start bij het begin

I opened my scroll as it had the same message.

It mentioned something at the tournament about Penny being a robot and how we can't be trusted.

I looked around to see if I could find the person responsible for these messages, but I then heard a sound I didn't want to hear.

The alarm for the people and students of Vale to evacuate because of a Grimm invasion.

I then flew back to Beacon quickly and saw Grimm everywhere as they then saw me land on the ground.

I charged towards them as I started to take down every Grimm around me with a few punches and kicks, while I had to dodge a few bite and claw attacks from them.

I started heading towards more Grimm but then found myself being confronted by members of the White Fang as they then started attacking me.

I dodged their strikes and blows as I knocked them out with my quick punches to their guts or heads.

I was then behind them all as they all ended up falling unconscious at the same time.

My eyes widen as I then said, "The White Fang? At a time like this? I guess their apart of this whole situation."

I started feeling many auras making their way here to Beacon as I smiled and knew that it was the teams from the many kingdoms of the world.

I flew up in the air as I started firing ki blasts at the many flying Grimm.

Finally they all made it here to Beacon as I noticed the robots that are apart of James's army were attacking the teams.

I flew back down as I saw them fighting two giant robots.

I headed towards two more giant robots that were about to come near us.

I held both of the giant robots as I then said, "I may need to make this quick!"

I then used my ki as my aura surrounded my body.

I pushed both of the robots as I then placed both of my hands together and chanted, "Ka...Me...Ha...Me...Ha!!"

Both of the robots ended up in tiny pieces or nothing but ashes.

I noticed some of the teams starting to get tired as I then noticed Yang come and ask Weiss something, while she then ran towards the direction Weiss pointed out as she thumbs up Yang too.

I smiled and went towards all of them and said, "Alright, you've all done great here. But, it's time you all head over to the evacuation ships. Most of you guys are nearly deteriorated of your aura, so go. I'll see if I can do anything else for Beacon. Keep each other safe!"

Weiss then said to me, "Good luck Mister Goku!"

I smiled and then started flying towards where Yang was heading too.

A few moments earlier
Blake P.O.V

I was with Weiss helping her with the White Fang and the robots involved in General Ironwoods army, as I went after an alpha of Grimm while she went after a giant robot that we fought before.

It ended up near the cafeteria but then climbed over it.

I was about to go after it but I then noticed inside the destroyed cafeteria, was my old mentor.

I was shocked as I then said, "No..."

He turned around and saw me as he smiled and said, "Hello my darling."

I said trying to calm myself down, "Adam."

He then frowned and said, "Blake, what are you doing with these humans?! We were supposed to start a revolution together, but it seems that I'll be the one to fulfil that revolution."

I was to scared and shocked that I didn't move an inch until Adam then grabbed a random human and placed him on the ground in front of him.

He pulled out his sword and pointed it downwards at the human and said, "You can call this the spark of that revolution."

I moved as I collided with Adam and his sword with my own as they both created sparks.

I then said while facing my old mentor, "I'm....not...running!"

He then said, "You will!"

I wanted to fight back, but all I did was keep my guard up.

I decided to strike as I then swung my blade while he blocked my attacks.

He then said while we were fighting, "Why must you fight back?! Why did you leave and betray your own kind?! All you did was stop the inevitable Blake!"

I soon got to my knees as I pointed my blade that turned into a pistol while I said in a sad tone, "I didn't want all of this destruction! I wanted peace and tranquility!"

I fired off a few shots as he pulled his blade out and blocked every shot while absorbing the power into his blade and said, "What your saying is impossible! Nothing but a dream that can't come true!"

He then knocked my weapon out of my hand as I then pointed my palm at him, while I focused my ki and fired off a ki blast at him.

He was surprised as he used his blade to block and absorb the blast while he then put his sword back into it's holster.

He then looked enraged as he then said, "So, you were trained by that scum. By the one who gave me trouble to bring my revolution into play. The Orange Jet, who messed with my plans. And you are his student!?!?"

He then slapped me across the face and then said while pulling his blade out, "You will see your mistake Blake."

I heard Yang cry out my name as she was then near one of the broken windows.

Adam then jabbed his sword threw the side of my stomach as I squealed. Yang heard it and saw me and Adam as she then said, "Blake!"

She faced Adam while she then said in anger, "Get away from her!!"

I then said in slight pain, "No..."

She then shouted and jumped up in the air as Adam then charged his blade and finally swung.

Everything felt like it got slower as Yang's right arm was cut off a few inches from the top of her elbow.

I got up quickly and was then in front of Adam as he was about to finish off Yang.

He then said, "Oh Blake, why must you always hurt me."

He then swung his blade at me but hit my shadow semblance instead as I then had Yang in my arms and carried her.

I stood there looking at Adam as I then looked over him and saw someone.

I nodded at the one who signaled me to leave and ran off with Yang.

Goku P.O.V

I was standing behind Adam as I then said, "You seem to be out of line."

Adam then turned around and looked at me as he then said in anger while pointing his sword at me, "You....you will pay for making her believe in something that can never be a reality! You foolish monkey!!"

I got angry as I clenched my fists and said, "Guess it's time to fight."

I then powered up as I shouted and turned into a Super Saiyan. "Alright then, let's see what you got Adam!"

He then got in his fighting stance and said, "You will be taking your last breath here you orange monkey!"