Asgard

Somewhere

"So how does this work?" I ask as we stand in the middle of an empty field. "I thought the Bifrost was gone."

"It is." Thor confirms as hands me his hammer but it's too heavy so it falls through my hands and onto the ground.

"Then how are we going to get to Asgard?" I question as he pulls a small book out of who knows where.

"My mother, Frigga, taught me a spell that will act as a Bifrost sort of path." He explains, opening the book and flipping a few pages. "It only works if the gatekeeper of the nine realms allows said person who is conjuring the spell through. Which Heimdall should grant us entrance."

"How does this spell work?" I turn so that I can see the book better. It looks more like a journal by the messy handwritten words. "All the spells I've seen require the person doing the spell to have a wand."

"A wand is only necessary when you don't know how to control the magic you're using." He clarifies.

"Do you?" I smirk.

Thor sighs and gives me a look telling me to silently shut up as he finds the right page.

"Take my arm." He commands after picking up his hammer.

"Why?" I question, hooking my arm with his.

"Because I would only get beamed up since I am the one doing the spell." He explains. "If I'm touching another, it beams them up also." He then starts muttering some kind of language that I don't understand and before ya know it, we're getting beamed up somewhere.

Asgard

We land on some sort of bridge with the stars surrounding us

We land on some sort of bridge with the stars surrounding us. I stumble a bit from the sudden change of location.

"Watch your step." Thor warns a puts a hand on my back. I look behind me to see the darkness of space where the bridge broke off.

"Jesus." I mumble, taking more than a few steps forward. "What happened there?"

"He shattered the bridge." A loud voice booms, I turn back around to be greeted by a dark skinned man dressed in all gold colored armor and sword looking thing.

" A loud voice booms, I turn back around to be greeted by a dark skinned man dressed in all gold colored armor and sword looking thing