Chitauri Battle

Timeskip

After we figured out what Loki's plan is we gather the rest of the Avengers so we can head out. The people who haven't suited up yet suited up, we all restock our ammo, and we all head out.

Tony heads to his tower to talk Loki down while we still fly in the air. He tells him we know his plan and we are planning to stop it, as a team... As the Avengers. And if we can't protect the Earth, we're sure as hell avenge it.

Right now, Thor is having a little heart to heart with his brother to try to get him to shut down the portal before it goes any farther. But it doesn't work.

Quinjet

"Stark, we're heading northeast." Natasha informs as we, well, head northeast.

"What? Did you stop for drive-thru?" Tony's voice comes over the comm in the jet as we (Madi, Payton, Steve, and I) stand, gripping onto the safety bars. "Swing up Park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you."

*•*•*•

"See them?" I ask from the back of the quinjet.

"Yeah." Clint confirms.

"Then why aren't we landing?" Madi impatiently asks her brother.

"Who's piloting the jet? Me. Who's going to shut their trap? You." He scolds, banking the jet towards Stark Tower causing the four of us in the back to stumble and fall from the change in speed.

"You really still using that expression from when we were kids?" His sister chuckles, letting her head fall back on the floor.

"You had a jet when you kids?" Payton questions while pushing herself up. "All I had was cassette tapes and headphones."

"Really?" Steve scoffs. "We had a trash can lid and a baseball."

"If we were lucky, a baseball bat too." I add.

"I had kniv--"

"Okay, before Natasha adds some kind of murder weapon onto the list of children toys," Madi interrupts. "I would like to say that we didn't have jets when we were kids. I meant that he would always say 'Who's whatever the whatever? Me. Who's going to shut their trap? You.' thing." She explains with a long sigh. "And I can't believe I have to explain this."

"Neither can I-- shit." Clint swears as the quinjet gets shot by Loki's scepter and starts to spin.

*•*•*•

"Everyone out." Steve commands and Clint and Natasha quickly unfasten their seatbelts while Madi runs up to open the ramp.

Steve, Payton, and I walk out of the jet and see that all hell has broken loose. Payton unholsters her katanas and twirls them in her hands. Clint, Natasha, and Madi follow us with their weapons out too.

*•*•*•

We arrive in the middle of a four-way street. Time seems to come to a halt as a loud roar of rage echoes throughout the whole city. Along with that roar, comes a large shadow covering us.

We all look up at the portal. When I look back down I notice the look on everyone's faces. Panic. They're all out of their element, but I have an idea what I'm doing since I spend at least ten out of the sixty-seven years in the Tesseract dimension fighting these guys off.

Some of the Chitauri soldiers jump off the Leviathan and onto the sides of the buildings. Few start firing their energy rifles at innocent bystanders.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve says into his earpiece.

"I'm seeing," He confirms. "still working on believing." He sighs. "Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?"