Loki

"Are you sure it's 43%?" Payton questions looking from Fury to Coulson to me to Sitwell.

"Says on the screen." Sitwell gestures to the face recognition.

"But how would the face tracker track me when I don't look like him." I question.

"We salvaged some blood from the wreckage of the SHIELD base and discovered it wasn't human when we ran some tests." Fury explains. "We added that into the tracking algorithm to get a more accurate read on him."

"So that means..." I put the pieces together. "I'm related to the Loki, the God of Mischief who is the adoptive brother of Thor, Son of Odin and the God of Thunder?"

"Its seems to be." He deadpans while setting his hands on his hips.

"I mean... that would explain some stuff, I guess." I mumble under my breath.

"What do you mean it explains some stuff?" Fury demands.

"Well." I scratch the back of my head. "Back during the war, when I first discovered my powers I was turning kind of blue..." I look between Coulson and Payton. "Literally."

"How does that have any correlation to Loki?"

"Loki is a Jotun."

"What's a Jotun?" Payton asks.

"A frost giant from the Jotunheim which is one of the nine realms in the Yggdrasil." I look over at her then clear my throat. "If you're aren't a full blooded Jotun, you can switch from a human lookin' form to a Jotun frost giant lookin' one." I explain.

"When did you become an expert in Norse Mythology?" Agent Hill questions from behind Fury making our attentions snap her way.

"1938." I state. "I read some college textbooks on mythology and that was one of the chapters. I had to refresh my memory a bit last night and earlier today, but..."

"You went to college?" Payton asks a bit dumbfounded.

"No." I shake my head.

"Then how did you... never mind." She waves it off.

"So do you think you're part... Jotun?" Fury refocuses the topic.

"I guess." I shrug. "It explains why I don't remember most of my childhood and me turning blue."

"Do you turn full Jotun?" He asks.

"No." I answer quickly. "I'm only 40%, you have to be like... 50% or more to turn full on Jotun."

"So, you're a god?" Hill pipes in.

I let out a breathy chuckle.

"Come on, Hill." I smile and put my hands on my hips. "I know how much you praise me, but I'm not a god."

"Well, at least we know where she gets her sarcasm and cockiness from." Payton sighs.

"You betcha." I click my tongue and wink at her.

"Sir, we have word from Agent Romanoff that they're on their way back from Stuttgart." A blonde haired agent reports. "But they are running a bit into a problem." He adds.

"What kind of problem?" Fury turns to him.

"She said that Stark flew out of the jet to follow the guy who took Loki. Rogers jumped out after the three." He explains.

"Tell her to land the damn jet and find them." He responds a little bit annoyed.

"Yes, sir." He nods and pushes his earpiece to talk.