.

You decided to leave your home to visit blueberry and papyrus. Blueberry is the name you have nicknamed sans. You can't wait to see sans and his happy and energetic ways,and papyrus' act of calmness. Thinking of papyrus makes you gain a little red on you. You quickly stop to make sure no one saw that. You jumped through the hole on the mountain and landed on the pile of flowers. Like when you first came down here. You walked past the ruins and asgore's home. You finally reached snowdin and said hi to the monsters that stayed down here. You reach papyrus' and sans' house and knock on the door.

"HEY LOOK PAPYRUS, ITS (Y/N)!" Sans said eagerly

"Hey (Y/N)"

You hug sans and say hi to papyrus and give him a hug. You see a bit of a orange hue on his cheekbones. This makes you smile.

"I BET YOU ARE REALLY HUNGRY! THE GREAT SANS SHALL MAKE YOU SOME TACOS! MWEHEHEHE!"

Sans quickly ran into the house with his eyes star shaped and his bandana flowing as he went to the kitchen.

"Why don't you come in (y/n)."

"Ok." You say still giggling

You entered the house and you smell the tacos that sans is making. It's a very pleasant smell that makes you drool.

"I SEE YOU LIKE THE SMELL OF THE TACOS! WELL I DO COOK THE BEST TACOS IN THE UNDERGROUND AND IN THE SURFACE!"

You giggle. Sans' cuteness makes up for his self confidence.

"My brother sure is great."

You nod in agreement. But you wonder when papyrus will notice you.

"THE TACOS ARE ON THE COUNTER! IM GOING TO ALPHYS FOR MY TRAINING! MWEHEHEHE!"

Sans bursts out the door and runs to waterfall to meet alphys. A gust of wind bursts through the room once sans closes the door.its only you and papyrus now. You look up at him and see that he's already looking deeply at you. He notices you looking at him and quickly looks at the floor. A dark orange crosses his face. Then you notice red has gone across your face as well.