Preface

Ashton
I think it's time that I tell my story.

I mean I've spent countless hours and nights just trying to figure out if this is real or if I'm insane.

So let me start by telling you about the Black Eyed People.

They really are a complete and total mystery.

In most cases, a human-looking being with pure black eyes (including the normally white parts) will approach a person at their home or car, asking to be let in. They usually have a very dry personality, almost no personality at all, unless they are told that they can't come in, to which they get very agitated. Most people describe a feeling of intense dread and fear when in the presence of these Black Eyed Beings, but they can't say exactly why.

The Black Eyed People are supposed to have very pale or sickly-looking skin, and very dark hair. They are usually men, but not always, and often wear all black or very dark clothes.

Not all cases go this way, though. Some people have been approached in public by these beings. One woman reported running into a female Black Eyed Being in a gas station restroom who just stood there and stared her down.

I've spent quite some time doing some research on them and a couple of things stood out to me. I'm not sure exactly what these beings are or where they come from, but I know they're real.

It seems they have a-set of rules if you will. Or the same pattern. I don't know quite how to explain this.

In every case, the Black Eyed People must get permission to enter a home or a car. They cannot come in without an invitation, even if they want to. In one case, a young man reported a girl trying to get in through a doorway but was stopped by some invisible force when he wouldn't give her permission to enter.

In a couple of the cases, one involving a man and one involving a young boy, the person encountering the Black Eyed Person drove away in their car, only to see the same person on the street two or three different times on the way home. There is no physical way that the Black Eyed Being could have traveled that far that quickly.

One of the Black Eyed People was caught on security tapes in an elevator. When the man riding the elevator with him watched the tapes back, he appeared alone in the elevator - no Black Eyed Person to be seen.

Almost every story of an encounter with Black Eyed People ends with the person feeling great fear and running away. In a couple of stories, people have had instinctive reactions telling them to not let the being know that it is affecting you.

Those who have spoken to them say that they often make reference to not having a home. They seem to be wandering around, looking for...something.

I have an eerie feeling that their idea of "home" isn't a house.

I only know of one story where someone actually did let one of these Black Eyed Beings in. It was actually the first time I heard about them.

My story.

I've had, and continue to have, experiences with 3 certain Black Eyed people from which I sense no fear, unlike all the others in the stories that I've researched.

So what are Black Eyed People? Some think they are demons taking the form of humans in order to steal someone's soul.

Others think they are vampires, looking to take someone's blood or energy.

Another explanation is that they are alien life forms, trying to fit into society, and possibly finding a place to live.

All are as 'reasonable' an explanation as the other. There are demonic traits, vampiric traits, and even alien traits to all of the stories, but not a lot of direct evidence to support any of them.

Personally I lean more towards the vampire theory...but hey, that's just from my personal experiences.