Chapter 16

Ashton
I shakily picked the phone back up and put it back up to my ear. "Ashton?" The boys ask worriedly but I put my hand up to tell them to be quiet.

"Who is this?" I ask shakily and I hear a chuckle on the other end.

"I think you know who this is...your majesty." The last word was filled with so much hate and sarcasm, I flinched just slightly at his voice.

"A-Andy?" I asked and all three of the boys hissed and put an arm protectively around me.

He chuckled and I could hear whispers in the background. "Bingo."

"What do you want?" I asked, suddenly more confidant.

He sighed and I could just see him rolling his eyes. "You know exactly what I want. It's just a matter of if you'll give it to me." I sucked in a deep breath and let it out.

"Well sorry to disappoint but I'm not going anywhere so you can just go crawl back into your coffin." I said calmly and he chuckled.

"Whatever you think. But hey, how's your mom doing? What about your brother? Because from what I've seen they're a little...tied up." He laughed and it sent chills down my spine.

That can't be true. I just talked to my mom the other day. I turned to look at Calum with tears in my eyes.

I could tell they could hear everything going on, because they had a look of furry and pain, all three of them.

Michael jumped up and suddenly disappeared from the room. Luke grabbed my phone and pressed mute.

"He's trying to get under your skin. He probably doesn't even have your family." Probably. But he could, did I want to take that chance? No. "Don't react, ok?" I nod my head and he kisses my forehead before giving me the phone back.

I un-mute myself and put the phone back up to my ear. "Yea them...well I mean technically they aren't even my real family. Just another family in this life."

He sighed and tsked. "Oh Ashton. Ashton Ashton Ashton. Poor naive little Ashton. If that's what you'd like to think than I guess you wouldn't mind if I just payed them a visit? I am rather thirsty at the moment." I gritted my teeth but looked up as Michael came back in the room.

"Zayn and the others are going for your family." Michael whispered, I barely caught it, he was so quiet. I barely kept in my sigh of relief.

I had to distract him. "I thought you already had them? Weren't they a little tied up? Isn't that what you said?"

The line was silent until he laughed. "Still the same. I still want to wrap my hands around your throat and watch as you bleed out."

My eyes went wide and I tensed. "What makes me so naive? They aren't my real family, am I correct?" I try to change the subject but he just laughs incredulously and I furrow my eyebrows.

"They haven't told you everything have they?" I stay silent and he takes that as a yes. "I didn't just curse you. I cursed your whole family." He stops to let out another evil laugh. "This is actually the first time you've come back with your actual family. Funny, huh?"

I looked up into Calum's eyes worriedly. He just pulled my towards him.

"There are a lot of things they aren't telling you. Maybe if you let me explain, you'd see that what I'm doing is for the best. So what do you say? Why don't we meet, in person so I can tell you all about-"

I cut him off angrily. "So you can kill me? I don't think so."

He huffs. "Why would I lie to you? I promise we would just talk." His voice is taunting and I can practically see the smirk on his face.

"How can I trust you?" I ask slowly.

"Why would I lie to you?"

"Because your a filthy snake." I spit, I only receive a hiss.

"You just wait Irwin. I'll see you soon." And before I can answer, the line goes dead.

I pull the phone away from my ear and just stare blankly at the screen. I don't even look away when it goes dark.

"They'll get my family right? Zayn and the others. They'll find them before Andy...right?" I ask and finally look up.

I look at all their faces before Michael nods and Calum speaks up. "Of course they will. Andy doesn't stand a chance this time around, I promise."

I don't even realize I'm crying until Calum wipes his thumb under my eyes to wipe away the tears.

I shouldn't be crying but I can't help it. I could face these crazed vampires, stare death in the face, but the thought of my family going through the same fate...it just got to me.

I wont let Andy hurt my boys, or my family. Calum was right, I had this feeling, in the pit of my stomach that this was it.

This was the last time I would come back.

We were gonna win this, with everyone coming out alive.

Well besides Andy.

Definitely not Andy, because I was going to tear him limb from limb for even threatening my family.

Well well well...long time no see.

Hi :-)

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter.

But I was thinking of trying a vote limit thing. So hopefully this will make updates faster.

So 20 votes and 2 comments for the next update.

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia

|Black-Eyed Vampires| Ashton-Centric✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara