The Gambling King

That very night after settling in the group split up to see the Las Vegas night life. But most of us decided to try something called.. GAMBLING. Undyne, Mettaton, Sans, and I decided to go to a casino.  Toriel and Asriel decided to go see one of the Las Vegas shows. 

As the group entered the Casino, Mettaton's eyes lit up. "OH YES!" Undyne dead-panned. "ALL THE GLAMOUR, THE FASHION, THE MONEY!" Mettaton fell to his knees. Sans and I both dead-panned. Mettaton casually ran off and went to explore the 'Fabulous Glitz Casino.'

Sans and I sighed, we both decided to go and try our luck at several on-going games with the usage of cards. Undyne sighed and searched for Mettaton. Before he got himself in some sort of trouble.

Sans and I walked to a card table and sat down. They then explained the game and how we were suppose to play it. They then shuffled the cards and passed them out. I narrowed my eyes at the other contestants. I narrowed my eyes at the man on the very edge. His body was cloaked, and there stood two body guards behind him. It seemed utterly suspicious. I sighed and I kept my wings folded in.  As the game began I looked at my cards. My eyes lit up as I saw a king. I clutched cards tightly. When they asked for the cards to be placed down. I was ready to accept the win. Until suddenly the man in the cloak placed down an Ace of Spades.
All the money was then sent to him. He then took off his hood. There I saw Asgore, the king of monsters. My eyes widened, "A-Asgore..?" Sans growled lightly.  Ever since what had happened with Toriel we hated him. Sans banged the table. His eye slowly shifted into a blue color. I grabbed Sans shoulder and I pulled him down. I cringed, "WHY ARE YOU HERE ASGORE!" He clicked his tongue annoyingly. "I of course want to see my favorite adopted daughter? It would be rude not to see her." Several eyes and heads turned to us to see the commotion. "My little guardian, you must learn to control your temper." I growled. Sans slammed the table, "EVER SINCE YOU LEFT TORI, HER LIFE HAS BEEN SIGNIFICANTLY HARDER!"  I sighed and I grabbed Sans arm. "I'm not putting up with your shit!" I then dragged him away from the scene.

All eyes were on us. I sighed, Asgore's was one horrible irritant. Once he seemed nice, but he slowly was manipulated into something else. Dark, irritable, and witty. We then exited the casino and took a cab back to the holtel.

When we arrived we both went to our room and sighed. "That big fluffy pushover." Sans said, I folded my arms together. "You can say that again."

I sighed and I turned on the radio. Suddenly classical music turned on. I sighed, I respected classical music. I just didn't enjoy it very much. I then had a brilliant idea. I kept the classical music on.  I stood up and faced Sans. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "You still haven't seen the gorgeous view."  Sans sighed, I grabbed my phone. I quickly muted it and the classical music stopped. I smirked, "Close your eyes." He laughed, "Alright Alright!"  I then rushed Sans to the roof with me. It took a while, but when we got there, it was a sight to behold. I smiled and spoke up, "Open your eyes now." He took his ands from his eyes and stared at the scenery. I then un-muted my phone, it was on one of the most romantic songs I've heard. And conviently it was playing.. He grinned "Are you getting at something kid?" I nodded and I grabbed his hands and I placed them on my waste. His face flushed. I then wrapped my arms around his neck. His face was a bright blue, "F-Frisk?" I smiled, "Follow my lead." He swallowed. "I.. I can't dance." I sighed, "Today you learn."

I then took it slow, we both danced. After a while Sans soon got the hand at it and we were both dancing.

Sans placed his hand on my cheek. My face burned into a deep red crimson. He laughed lightly and rubbed my cheek. He soon tilted his head and we both began a passionate embrace.

SUDDENLY Undyne slammed the entrance door open. "SHORTIE! SANS! W-.." Her jaw dropped. "Damn, that's some good shit.." Our faces flipped around to see Undyne taking pictures or us." "THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT!" Sans face practically exploded. "C-Crap." I giggled lightly, "What now captain?" He laughed, "Attack the enemy!"

I laughed and we both tried to get the phone from Undyne. But of course it was too late and she posted it on Instagram.

She laughed, "Now everyone will know!"