Shock & Fear

I stopped and stared. My eyes stared at Sans. His eyes seemingly darkened and he was deadly serious. I sat there staring. Fear pumped through my body. He frowned, and sighed. "How the hell did you sneak a gun through security." I looked for the knife. But strangely enough, I couldn't find it. I sighed, "I.." I stuttered. "I didn't.." he stopped. He tilted his head crookedly. I found it somewhat creepy. "What did you just say." I closed my eyes, "I didn't sneak it in."

A voice whispered through my head.. It was her. The woman. "Don't you know how to treat a new Friend, Frisk? You should listen to me." 

I scrunched up my head. Sans noticed my distress and he placed his hand on my back. I whispered to myself, "Stop." I then spoke regularly, "Stop." My face filling up with irritation. Sans stared at me. "W-What? Why! I'm trying to help you!" I snapped, "Not you.." I sighed.

Sans sighed and rubbed my back. Everything felt so vague. I closed my eyes. Trying to ignore the woman. But I knew she would return. I sighed, and tried to fall to sleep. But nothing happened. I hoped nobody saw me. I hoped nobody knew what was happening to me. I hoped nobody would feel my suffering.

My eyes slowly drifted. Feeling heavy. I soon closed my eyes. Drifting into dark deep sleep..