I am Chara.

Days slowly dripped away.
The voices in my head never stopped.

Finally it stopped. My insanity was being held inside of me.
The next day Chara spoke. "Frisk.. You are almost there.. You're so weak.. Just give up already." I sighed, "F-Fine then Chara. Do what you want." She laughed, "Wise choice." My body then collapsed. I felt a screaming feeling in my body. I then was slept into darkness.
I felt my body moving. I then opened my eyes. I wasn't in control. I could rest from the insanity and pain.
Chara ran down the stairs, she then walked into the kitchen and grabbed one of the knives hidden away from me. She held it, "Now won't this be fun." My eyes were slowly shifting from brown to a deep red. Chara played with the knife, pricking her finger lightly. She the smiled, "Who should I kill first."
I couldn't do anything, I was so tired.

She then walked over to Toriel, she hid the knife behind her back. She smiled, "Hi mom!" She then took out the knife and swiped it at her. She viciously swiped over and over again. But Toriel kept dodging her attacks. She then yelled at the top of her lungs, "HELP!"
Toriel was then cornered to the wall. Chara then tried to stab Toriel. But Toriel quickly moved. Making Chara hit the wall with the knife. She then left the knife alone and she flipped around. She snatched the candle holder from a table. She grinned and held the candle stick at Sans and Toriel. She laughed "It's been a long time since we've been in this position haven't we Sans." Sans gritted his teeth.

I will always remember the time in the judgement hall. My soul was mentally screaming now. I was in so much pain. I wanted it all to stop.

She then flung the candle stick at Toriel, she immediately hit the candle stick right on the head. Her HP then flowed down faster than I could count. Tears streamed from my eyes. "MAKE IT STOP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Chara then placed the candle stick at my/her neck. "I don't need this capsule. I can end you're life at any time." I then winced. Sans yelled, "Take back control Frisk!" I was in so much pain.

Our souls seeming collided in an endless battle. I was so weak she was so strong. I then called for help from the other souls, but nobody came.

The fight continued, Sans protecting Toriel as best as he possibly could. While Chara dodged all his attacks. I sighed, this is the end.

I then felt a glimmer of hope. It wasn't Chara in my head, it was a sweet sound. Like birds chirping in the spring time breeze. "Wake up Frisk!" "We need you!" I clenched my fist. It was determination.

Chara's hands began to shake. "What's going on!" She dropped the candle stick. "It's over Chara." I yelled. I clenched my fists. She then yelled, "NO!" Our souls collided. Chara's soul seeming cracked as it touched mine. The two red souls of determination. In the end there would only be one.

I then opened my eyes. I had complete control. I then stood up. Power seemingly flowed through me. It wasn't Chara. It was the human souls that had also fallen. Patience, Perseverance, Bravery, Integrity, Kindness, and Justice. They all flowed through me. I was the UnderGround's savior. I was a hero. I wasn't going to allow anything to get in my path.