Danger

After school, I walked to the library in the school and I plopped my backpack down. I then took out my laptop. I was ready to jump into the world of advance concentration. 

As I typed and searched for everything I possibly could on the Hindenburg. Flowey of course helped to, by flipping through pages, searching for anything about it. 

As I typed the essay on the Hindenburg, it felt like time was dripping slowly away. But instead, time flied by faster than I could count. 

Soon it was 6:00, and the library was closing soon. I sighed "Hey Flowey?" he looked up "Yes?" "If you want we can go and get ice-cream." Flowey's eyes seemingly popped. "REALLY?" I nodded smiling. He then clapped both of his leafs. "Thanks Frisk!"

I then packed up my backpack, and I walked to my locker and I grabbed anything else I might need. I then left the school and walked down the street to the ice-cream parlor which was conveniently close.

I then ordered a chocolate ice-cream. Flowey and I both shared it, and we then walked to the bus stop. We sat there waiting. 

Time felt like it was extremely slow. Seemingly dripping away slowly. Soon and thirty minutes passed by, then an hour, then two hours. 

I was obviously worried, the bus should've came a while ago. I sighed and I crossed my arms. It was already dark as well, which worried me even more.

Then a shadowy figure walked up to me. "H-Hi k-kid." he laughed hysterically. "GET AWAY SICKO!" yelled Flowey. He then grabbed my wrist and yanked me up. I kicked his foot and scrambled away. Holding Flowey and my backpack, I was heavily slowed. And he was following me. I then stumbled and I fell on the concrete grazing both of my knees. I grabbed Flowey as he fell through the air, so the pot wouldn't break.

I then grabbed the branch next to me, and I faced it at the man. But of course he continued laughing hysterically. He then stood there towering over me. But out of the blue, the man flew backwards. Seemingly flying through the air and landing on the ground far away from me. Sans ran to me, his right eye flashing a deep dark blue. He ran up to me and picked both Flowey and I up. "Never again." he whimpered. I clutched Sans shoulders. I felt safe in his arms. I didn't want to be alone. I wanted to be in the warmth of his arms. I felt like I was the only one he cared about at that time. He then picked both Flowey and I up. I stayed close to his body. I was shaking heavily. Sans held me close, "I love you Frisk, I'm not letting anything like that happen to you again." his grip tightened, and we walked away from the scene. Like nothing simply happened.