M T . E B O T T

Cory POV

"Come on Frisk, Try to keep up!"

I turned around to my companion and gave her a smile, as she jogged up to me.

"I don't like this idea," She grumbled to me, as we carried on walking.

I turned my head to face her and laughed, "Come on, Its not that bad!"

After about a minute of silent walking, I turned to check on her and caught her eye. She made puppy eyes at me, more than likely annoyed at having to walk up here.

"What are we even doing this for anyway?" She muttered,

I grabbed the a bit of rock and started climbing up. Once reaching the top, I leant over and helped her up. She dusted her shorts off and turned to me and raised a eyebrow and tapped her foot, waiting for an answer.

"I've heard the view from the top is amazing," I grinned at her, "But everyone is to scared to go."

I carried on walking and glanced to the top of the mountain. About another 20 minutes of walking to go.

"I don't know if the view is worth the trouble though," She said as she also glanced to the top of the mountain.

"I don't know, all I've ever heard is rumours," I muttered, not wanting to tell her that she might be right.

"It seems really dangerous," She carried on, I turned to look at her.

"At least we're past the clouds now!" I laughed, attempting to touch one.

"Yeah, and I don't like that!" Frisk exclaimed and jobbed up so she was right behind me, "Its scary."

"Oh come on!" I sighed, "Why are you so afraid of everything!"

"Because we are really high up on a mountain and its dangerous!" She exclaimed,

I don't want her to start listing the worst things about climbing here. What Can I say to make her stop??

"Race you!" I laughed and started sprinting off,

"Hey, Wait for me!"

I stopped as I noticed the hole in front of me and causing Frisk to run into me and nearly fall into the hole.

"It looks like it gets really dangerous around this part," I said as I peered in. Frisk also peered in next to me, so I grabbed her sleeve to make sure she didn't fall in. She was generally quite clumsy at the worst of times. "We shouldn't be running around here."

"No, this was really bad, this was a bad idea!" She said as she took some steps back and started to walk away but noticed I still had the sleeve of her jumper.

"No, we are fine Frisk!" I smiled, and tugged her towards me. "We'll be fine, only if we stick together!"

I let go of her jumper and stepped onto a ledge above the hole. I started side stepping across, grabbing the stone wall for balance. I turned to the girl across from me now and smiled.

"See!" I pointed at me, "I did it fine, no its your turn!"

She shot me a worried look and stepped onto the ledge gingerly. Testing how much weight the ledge could hold, she sidestepped towards me. She paused for a moment and looked at me, smiling slightly. I gave her a reassuring nod and held out one of my hands towards her, making sure I was still safe on the side of the wall.
It was then everything went down hill.
I saw some of the path behind Frisk slowly crumble away and glanced at her now worried face as she heard what was happening behind her.
"Cory..." She mumbled,
"Frisk, just come towards me," I screamed at her,
Startled slightly, she began side stepping towards me as I leaned towards her. Grabbing my hand, she smiled up at me as I let go of my other hand...
And fell on top of her.
She screamed as I fell on top of her and tried desperately to cling to any part of the wall as I tried to stop myself from falling on her but the piece of cliff by now was none existent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frisk POV

I screamed as Cory fell on top of me and tried to grab onto the side as well as I could but with Cory's weight as well, I didn't stand a chance. As I felt the cliff give way from behind me, I felt Cory's hand slip out of mine as he tumbled to the side.

Screaming, I curled myself into a ball and tucked my head into my knees and watched my life go by in the darkness of my mine.

Bye Mom.

Bye Dad.

Bye Bullies that Cory saved me from.

Bye World.

And then my memories were torn from me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Frisk, Wake up!" Someone mumbled next to my ear, "Wake up!"

I felt the presence come away from me slightly and mutter, "I've checked her heart rate 5 times now, she can't be dead!"

Something leant over me and then slapped me in the face.

I squealed in pain and covered my face,

"Frisk!" A yelp excitement came from next to me,

"Ten more minutes of beauty sleep please," I wailed,

"You do need it."

I shot up and raised my hand to hit the boy next to me,

"I do not!"

"I'm joking, I'm joking!" He laughed and took my hand and stood up. "Coming?"

I nodded and he helped me up.

"Stay behind me, Okay?" He said turning to me,

Peering down a corridor into darkness, I felt Cory push me behind him.

"Hello?!" He yelled down the corridor as I stood on my tiptoes to peer over his shoulder.

"I don't think anyone is there," I whispered to Cory,

"I don't think so either," Cory whispered back, "Looks go down here then!"

We tiptoed down the corridor coming to a door at the end.I glanced at Cory.

"Open the doors on 3, Okay?" He muttered, staring down the door, actually kind of scaring me.

"Okay!" I squeaked as he began to countdown,

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

And we both pushed open the door to be faced with another bed of yellow flowers and...