Chapter Two: Movies

"Yeah, okay. I understand" Ronnie said, tapping against the marble counter while speaking on the phone. "Who were you talking to," Medina asked, letting curiosity get the best of her.

"School officials. We still have to attend school, plus we would be starting the second term of school" Ronnie said, knowing she was going to get an earful of complaints. 

"We just got here. Why do we need to go to school so early" Medina said, sighing, her eyes filled with concern. Medina was finally relaxed and was in no condition to allow stress into life. Ronnie could sense that Medina was troubled about going school more than usual.

She could still remember the first time, she witnessed Medina have a panic attack. Medina was going to tell her parents that she had been accepted into a dance school but had broken down even before she could step into her parent's room. 

Amy had been by her side in a flash and had tried to help Medina to breathe and relax. Ronnie had walked up to hug Medina but Amy had quickly dismissed that idea, but telling Ronnie not to touch Medina. "You'll make her more aggressive and confuse if you touch her," Amy said, her eyes sharp as if she had made that mistake before. 

"You have to let her come to you first" Amy explained, her worried eyes falling back on the gasping Medina.

"It's okay, keep breathing. I'm here." Amy kept repeating until Medina's breath became shorter and relaxed. Medina leaned her head toward's Amy's shoulder. "I'm so pathetic, right," Medina said, breathing out. She hated the fact that she was easily overpowered by her mind. 

"You're not pathetic, trust me" Amy had said, gently caressing Medina's hair. She had grabbed Medina's face, letting her eyes fall on the crystal blue eyes that seemed to water up. "You know I hate it when you cry," Amy said, wiping the tears that slid down Medina's cheek.

"I can't stop crying when I start," Medina said, sobbing into Amy's chest. Amy had just kept quiet while letting a soft-hearted Medina cry into her chest. Ronnie was amazed at how well Amy handled the situation.  Ronnie knew Amy well enough to know that she wasn't the most comforting person. 

Ronnie placed the phone down, coming back her sense after a warm memory and came close to Medina, embracing her into a warm hug. "There's no reason to worry, you've got the six of us. Plus one glare from Amy is enough to make the whole school cower in fear" Ronnie said, to which Medina chuckled. 'I guess that's true' Medina, thought to herself.

Emily opened the door after going to collect the group's takeaway order. "I leave the house for 10 minutes and you're already trying to steal my girlfriend" Emily teased, watching the pair untangle themselves from each other.

"Oh please, if I was to swing that way, Ronnie would be my last choice," Medina said, as a matter fact. Ronnie punched Medina lightly on the arm. "Don't worry, you know you'll always be the one for me," Emily said, sliding her body towards at Ronnie.

Ronnie grinned, as Emily went in for a kiss on the lips, snaking an arm around her waist. The couple stood there smooching without a care in the world.

Amy walked in and grabbed the bag full of takeaways, interrupting the heated romance between the two love birds. "I don't know about you, but I really don't need you reminding me about my tragic love life," Amy said, in a monotone voice that complimented her icy glare.

Medina smiled at Amy to which Amy had just smiled back fondly. Ronnie fumbled her eyebrows as she saw the expressions the two made for each other. 'They seriously needed to stop acting so prideful and confess their feeling for each other' Ronnie thought in her head.