Being Stood up Sucks!

At the host club before closing time Honey approached Kyoya.
"Hey,can I have Emma's home address? I need to ask her something."
" Oh, is it that?" Kyoya asked smirking like a creepy person.
"No! I need to ask her about an assignment?" Honey said unconvincingly.
"Sure it is, here you go   Honey." Kyoya said giving him a piece of paper.
"Thanks, see you later!"

When Honey got to Emma's house, he started to pace at the front door. When he finally got the courage, he knocked.
"Yes?" Emma said opening the door.
"Hey, um I-I was w-wondering if you w-would go onadatewithme!" Honey said jumbling the end because he was afraid of rejection.
"Can you say the last part again?" Emma said slightly confused. 
Honey said the same thing but slower as he gained more confident about asking her out.
"Will you go out with me?" Honey asked looking down.
"Yes," Emma said yelling,"where would we go?"
"A movie and then a surprise from 7:00 to 10:00 pm,"
Okay, see you in an hour?" Questioned Emma.
"So dress in sort of formal wear." Honey yelled as he was leaving

Emma was wearing a dress like she wore every day ,but a little more formal. She waited outside for Honey, but as the hours ticked by. He was like a ghost, and he never showed his face. He was late, and was not showing. First it was seconds, then minutes, than hours. Then she finally gave up while the moon was saying its goodbyes. She went inside then fell asleep,giving her own jewels people call tears to the world.    

Sorry it's so short I thought i should update though and I'll have what happened to Honey and what they are going to do on a makeup date.

New American TransferOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara