Kiss??!??!?!?!!! Part 2

Recap: they just got to the Ootori water park

Suddenly me and Haru were dragged into a room with 2 twin maids.
" We were told you needed to find swimsuits so we have chosen some or you can just chose for yourselves," They said.
" See ya," I call to them as I head through the maze of swimsuits I finally found 1 I liked ( in picture) it had a floral print and I thought it was cute. So as I walked out of the room I was suddenly in front of Honey, and he just handed me a cover up saying, " Em-chan, you'll get cold just wearing that so when you go swimming you can just take it off and then put it back on to help you stay warm."
" oka...wait...Em-chan?"
"Yeah can I call you that?" Honey asked smiling.
" Okay it's fine by me," I say smiling too. So I took the cover up and put it on and then walked to the pool side and put my feet in. Honey asked me if I wanted to go swimming in the current pool with him and I said yes. So here I am just kicking my legs in the current pool. Then I herd someone shouting to look out and I say a huge wave coming towards us. Honey held onto me as the wave crashed into us and we were swept away, farther farther away from the others. Next thing I knew I was knocked out by a rock hitting my head........•~• >•< time skip #•# ...........
I woke up because I felt something warm on my lips and hands on my chest so I naturally pushed them off..........it was Honey.
" Wh-why d-did you k-k-kiss me and PUT YOU'RE HANDS ON MY CHEST!!!?!?!" I asked/ yell.
" Only CPR Em- chan, and mouth to mouth you were having trouble breathing from the water you swallowed while unconscious." He stated calmly.
" Oh, sorry 'bout that Honey I just woke up with something on my lips and hands on my chest. So I reacted better then I could have." I say blushing because it was my first kiss so yeah.
" So let's go find Tama-chan Em-chan."
" Okay be right there just one moment please."

           Sorry it took so long stack of homework and science fair stuff and I'm also typing this on my phone so it's like texting around 350 words per chapter so the next chapter is the same place but a different part so moving on from the ' kiss' to finding Tama- chan.😄👋👋