Kiss!!?!?? Part 1

I was sleeping in my bed peacefully at 7 am until I heard a slam and some muffled noises. Promptly after someone started to shake me and to be truthful I was furious. Yeah I'm not a morning person, I'm more of a night owl. Anyway my response to the shaking was a shout from me." Who the *#$&@!? #%?! Do you think you are shaking in the morning! It's 7am who ever is shaking me will be castrated by me with my swords!" I say getting up seeing a very pale host club oops? Eh whatever.
" Emma I know you're not a morning person , we were going to go to the Ootori ( someone tell me the correct spelling plz) water park. We wanted you to come to come too. No need to resort to threats you can't uphold." Kyoya stated mater of factly.
" Ootori wanna see who can't uphold threats hmm?" I say pulling out my swords from under my bed and unsheathing them both. He visibly pales and said," Your profile never said anything about swords anywhere?"
" Ootori I was trained by my mom of course no one knows, and I know you know what I'm talking about!" Then I felt dizzy and everything went black.
Time skip brought to you by your local dragon's •.'.•
As I woke up and opened my eyesight had to close them before opening them again then I herd a scream.
" Emma! Why did you faint at your house?" Questioned a very close Honey.
" Oh that happens when I start to threaten people too early it causes too much stress. "
" Well it's a good thing your here the Ootori water park is to be for things like stress it's supposed to be like a perfect less stressful vacation." Said Kyoya.
" What time is it and what am I doing here?!"
" 12:47 pm why?"
" Noooo I missed breakfast!!!! We were having pancakes too." I said gloomily.

End of part one for this chapter remember I only own Emma Red my own character bye hoped you like it so far!!🤗😁

New American Transferजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें