Sleepover Secret

It was Saturday night and Haruhi and Emma are going to have a sleepover at Haruhi's  house. At 7:00 pm the doorbell rang at Haruhi's place. It was Emma. When they were talking that night a certain comment made Emma freeze.
" Hey Emma do you like Honey Senpai?"
"Um..... Let me get back to you on that." She said.
" No you are not getting out of this question" Haruhi said pulling Emma back into the living room by her ear.
"NEVER!" Emma ran around the whole room but Haruhi has longer legs do the math.
Longer legs = faster at running
Shorter legs = slightly slower at running usually so yeah... So that's what happened Emma got tied to a chair by Haruhi and was further interrogated.
" Answer NOW or I will tickle you until you do. Your choice?"
" As I explained before never!" She yelled to Haruhi.
Haruhi's hands slowly moved closer to a wiggly Emma. Emma squealed (spelling?) as Haruhi tickled her until she said," Fine, fine uncle!" She squeaked out in between breaths.
" To answer your question yes I have a small crush on honey but,  you can't count it as love it's only a crush for now it could turn into something more or literally be crushed." Emma finally answered.
" Wow, Emm that was deep. Like ocean floor deep." Haruhi said with an awed expression.
" Okay, after that ordeal I am really tired what about you Haru?"
" Yep." She said popping the p.
" Night Haru."
" Night M&M"

                                   Don't own anything except Emma and anything story wise that has to do with Emma. Bye😐👋🏼