Chapter 8 - " truth unfolds , mysteries solved "

Read A/N at the end

Chapter 8

Next morning

Nandini was peacefully sleeping in her cozy bed snuggling in her pillow. When something cold hit her face !! She opened her eyes and saw the most hot species standing infront of Her shirtless with an empty jug in his hand. Her eyes started moving from his neck to his naval seeing as the amazing structure stood infront her.

Manik: stop ogling. I know i am hot

Nandini : "when u know this then why do u come like this infront of me. " she muttered under her breath. Manik heard what she said and a small smile made its way upon his lips but he quickly hid it. He cleared his throat.

Manik: if u want to talk to your dad then get ready and come downstairs in 10mins or forget it." Nandu's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Ok" she said and ran to bathroom to get ready.

"Crazy girl " he said and made his way downstairs. He prepared some toasts and salad for her. He called her dad.

Phone convo

Manik : hey hero whats up , actually ur daughter is troubling me a lot and she is quite sad about yesterday's event. She wanted to talk to u "

ND ( nandu's dad aka hero ) : yes manik even i am dying to listen her voice. But remember to cook up some story before handing her the phone .

Manik : of course i will and for now i am keeping the phone . Call u in 5.

ND : sure." Call ends and with that nandini enters with a bright smile on her face.

" give me the phone " she said forwarding her hand.

" fine but keep some things in your mind. First - ur dad knows that u r on a trip to kashmir with some friends. Second- try to indicate him or something like that , in a second i'll take away the phone and u better be ready for dangerous consequences. Thats it but try anything smart i swear i will make u regret ur smartness. Ok i am dialling the number try to act natural" he said and dialled the number. After 2 rings the call was received. Manik handed her the phone and kept it on speaker.

" Hello" her dad said and tears formed in her eyes.

"Hello dad" she said after controlling her emotions.

" How r u my princess. U r happy right, ?? Enjoying?? Any problem?? U must be missing me na ?? Say something why r u not speaking princess " her dad asked . Nandini smiled at his dad's concerned filled voice.

" dad i am fine . And yes i am missing u a lot. " she said and looked at manik. Manik was already looking at her with some unknown expression on his face.

"Say something beta" her dad asked . She still didn't respond and kept staring at manik. He was also looking at her. Both were having a passionate eye-lock. There was complete silence in the room which was now becoming a lil uncomfortable.

"What is this dad ? " she suddenly spoke without moving her eyes from manik.

"What beta" her dad asked

"Stop it dad. Enough of this game. What do u all think? I am stupid?? I don't know that u r behind this whole fake kidnapping thing !!! Enough of this drama " she said and her eyes were still stuck on manik. Manik's eyes widened for a moment and shock covers his face but he covers it with an expressionless face.

" beta what r u talking?? What kidnapping?? " her father said who was shocked with her words.

" stop faking this innocent thing dad. Enough , i know that whatever this is it is planned by u. " she said angrily. Her father sighed

My Sexy Kidnapperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें